Destiny

the whole campus thought that kavya is married to shubham and kavya never corrected them..

everyone believed that adhi suffered a heart break that is why he behaved so odd and reserved post kavya's exit with shubham.

kavya who slowly made up her mind that adhi never married her as she had not witnessed it and so threw away the mangalsutra and stopped applying sindoor..

Adhi the only person the only answer to all the questions but preferred to keep quite..

****

everyone recieved their posting letters and now the destiny played its card..adhi and kavya posted in the same zone.. and to be precise the same village "kavya's village"

Adhi and Kavya were flabbergasted and looked at each other... what more worse could it be thought both of them... kavya and Adhi together asked "madam can we change our postings?" to which Mrs Sahani denied and said its from the government, you have to accept it" explained sahani..

****

All the officers started in a bus from where they had to step down on respective stops.." so for the one last time OTs"declared ajay and played the song tu ladki beautifull... invited everyone to dance kavya also accepted and started dancing and enjoying.. ajay forced Adhi and dragged him in the center conincidentally beside kavya.. due to sudden jerk at the speedbreaker, kavya who was dancing carefree lost her balance pushing adhi on the seat and her falling on him her head on his chest.. both of the were lost in the flashback where Adhi pulled her into his embrace falling on the bed..the only few minutes of peace adhi probably had in his life thought he with a smirk, kavya tried to gain her balance and stand up but again fell on Adhi due to bad road.. both of them had an eye lock, so near that they could feel their breaths, Adhi lost in those eyes pushed her hair feom the face tucking it behind the ears in the same loving manner confusing kavya, Kavya as if unaffected sat upright in Adhi's lap, "IAS Kavya Bansal its my lap not a seat" said adhiraj... kavya heard Adhi taking her name for the first time after their seperation.. she recalled him adressing her as Mrs Kavya pradhan on that day and smirked..

Adhi as if understood what she was thinking felt uneasy and looked out of the window and stopped protesting in front of her..

"Ajay can you please help me get up from here?" asked Kavya forwarding her hand.. Ajay pulled her helping her stand.. and kavya resumed her dance... Adhi who was looking out of the window uprolled his eyes so that the newly formed tears dont fall from his eyes..

one by one everyone got down from the bus... and now it was Kavya and Adhi's time..
they stepped down and saw a government ambassador was waiting for them.. they sat and driver drove them to the office.. Kavya knew that this village have only seen dishonest, bribe taking officers and that is why they were so backward as no body tried to make them understand but kavya was determined she has the opportunity to treat everyone for their wrong behaviour..

**

they reached office and as the car had small curtains, till now none of the villagers has noticed..

now the time came for the real face off..where Adhi and Kavya had to introduce themselves...

**

The crowd assembled near the office, as the news of two IAS reporting became viral..

everyone was waiting when their mouth dropped down and some fumed in jealousy and regret as well as pain whe. noticed that the new officers were none other but the same Kavya Bansal and Adhiraj Pradhan they were searching for with lathis and rocks a few months back..

Kavya toom the mic and climbed the dice..

unfortunately or fortunately I am back to the village from where I hav started.. and beware I am IAS kavya Bansal and he is IAS Adhiraj pradhan and you people better not forget that.. because the moment you forget it I will make sure that this village becomes a hell for you people" declared Kavya without a frown on her forehead... Adhiraj was surprised to see this phase of fearless Kavya.. but how can everything go so smooth thought Adhi when someone can out of the crowd, 'shubham, the wounded tiger" mumbled adhi to himself... " so Mrs Kavya pradhan you have come to renew our insults" shouted shubham from the crowd..Adhi was surprised when Kavya didnt correct him.."Mr Shubham, one special warning for you, dont dare follow me like before as I am not kavya bansal but IAS Kavya Bansal" she stressed.. "my eyes are on everyone, who ever stops a girl from education will be punished, anyone who will try to marry a girl without her permission will be pinished and whoever will try to sell their kids in the name of dowry or favours of marriage will be punished.. so beware of me" concluded kavya and stepped down leaving for office while the whole crowd went speechless including Adhi