・Chapter 1~Whats it like without an owner? ・

Warning! There will be!
( Blood, Arguing, Cursing, cracks, scars, weapons, and disturbing imagery! )

Tissues POV:

Hm. Quiet. Peaceful.

IS WHAT I WOULD SAY IF I WASNT LIVING IN FUCKIN HOTEL OJ!

I CAN NOT GET A BREAK HERE, GOD! PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN JUST WALK ALL OVER ME BECAUSE OF MY COnDiSHwAn! I mean they kind of can- BUT THAT'S NOT ThE POINT!
...
Intrusive thoughts take over you when you have to wake up. It's a side effect of my COnDiSHwAn. I'm telling you I don't know how it's a side effect also.

I stare at the ceiling as I lay down on my bed. Yknow, Hotel OJ is KIND OF calming if your in your bed all alone, no one around you, no one screaming in your face.

I slowly get up to look at the clock but sneeze loudly. I grab a cloth to wipe the snot off my face instead of tissues off from my side table and stare at the clock.
11:37 am.

Lunch is at 12:50 and I can't wait that long for food. I get struggle to get down from my bed but succeed in the end. The window from the middle of me and trophy's beds was open and the wind was unbearable. Doesn't trophy have a brain! I might get a cold and it may make my COndIshAWn worse! I immediately close the window doors shut and tried my best to align the the curtains together.

I open the door to leave the bedroom despite not brushing my teeth. I was too tired to clean my braces today nor my teeth. ( I hc him having braces because why not )

I walk out the door and see soap and mic near the broom closet. I wave to them and they wave back but they seemed a bit worried..something must've been bothering them, I slid it off thinking it's probably about the hotel being really fucking dirty or something.

I walk down the stairs to not see a crowd full of people for some reason, which leaves me somewhat slightly suspicious.

I walk to the kitchen and see suitcase and balloon baking cookies

I walk to the kitchen and see suitcase and balloon baking cookies. I think.. Oh yeah I forgot Mephone4 apparently ditched the season 2 of ii for some reason so all the remaining contestants decided to move in.

Wait why is balloon here?

Yknow what it's not my business. I don't want to start trouble.

"Oh hey tissues!" suitcase exclaimed out of nowhere.

"ACHOO! Oh hey you two. Uh.. What's are you two doing?" I knew what they were doing.

"Oh we were just making heart shaped cookies! We though it would be fun since I haven't cooked in awhile," balloon replied.

"I'm just confused why YOU are here.." I reply with my stuffy nose causing an accent. I tried not to seem to rude, I was just curious.

"Oh well OJ is unavailable for the moment.. So paper's in charge!" suitcase answers for him.

"That doesn't answer my questio- wait why is OJ unavailable?" I say sneezing right after into my elbow, soap told me to start doing that.

"I actually don't know.. He just sort of went on a walk and then went missing and a bunch of people are looking for him right now, thats why it's so empty right now."suitcase answers.

I cough a bit. "Yeah that actually I guess explains somethings.." I say as I take a granola bar out of a random box in the pantry.

"Well I know I won't stay for a while but I guess I need to make the most of it!~" balloon said in a annoying cheery voice of his.

"Hey balloon can you pass me the flour?"
"Oh yeah sure!" Ballon said passing a pink tulip from a vase.

"Balloon t-this isn't w- ugh it's fine" she groaned as she put the flower in the bowl.

I step out of the kitchen and walk into the gaming room due to the dining room being complete mess for some reason. Probably because of Yang.

I sit down on the couch next to knife and pickle who have been playing a round of some sort of game. Pickle looks like he's seen better days..

I unwrapped the granola bar but before I could take a bite someone or should I say some people disturbed me before I could.

"Hey! LOSER! We have an emergency!"
"Yang! Don't scream in his ear! His 'condishwan' makes his ears very sensitive,"

Yin-Yang, I guess I'm close with them..

"What's the emergency," I say sneezing right after.

"Follow us then!" Yang says then YANKING me to the living room upstairs.

(This originally was supposed to be long but..yeah had some inconveniences well hoped you liked the first chapter oh and btw this is still the first chapter just one part of it)

(Damn only 815 words)