𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

Kate's pov

"Thanks again we could come!, I can't wait to see you soon back at the raceweekend Kate." Daniel says before we give each other a big hug.

"You're welcome Danny, I can't wait to see you cooking again too!" I reply back with a big smile after our hug and I also hug Maddison before they both leave after we watched the movie and talked a little bit.

"Well that was pretty fun, did you enjoyed it sunshine?" Lando asks to me when we lock the door and go together to the living room to clean up what we all left behind.

"I absolute enjoyed it, what about you?" I say back with a big smile on his face when we are done with cleaning and I catch myself yawing because i'm pretty tired.

"Absolute had a great time too for sure, you look tired by the way, we can wait until tomorrow to do the dishes." Lando replies back when he opens his arm to let me give him a big hug.

"You sure?, I know you need to work tomorrow so." I ask back unsure to him and I don't want him to get more earlier up then normally because the dishes we have from diner.

"Na don't worry, we go do it in the afternoon you know?, don't you dare to do it alone because I want to do it together." Lando replies back when I go to him and we give each other a very big hug.

"What if I do it still tomorrow?"

"Then you will have an angry boyfriend Lando Norris who will not call you sunshine anymore."

"Oooh i'm really afraid." I giggle back when we still hug each other.

"Hell no, i'm serious honey." Lando replies back when we end our hug and he gives me a little kiss before we go together to the bathroom to brush together our teeths and get ready to go sleeping.

"What will you do tomorrow by the way?, I hear you told me you have your interview soon for your new job." Lando asks to me when we walk out the bathroom and i'm suprised he still remember it.

"You remember it?"

"Of course I did, even i'm a busy men I still didn't forget it." he says back with a soft smile to gives me butterflies again

"Papaya, you're absolute the best boyfriend ever and you showed that once again for real hihi and yeah my interview is tomorrow in the afternoon so i'm pretty nervous for it."

"Don't worry my sunshine, you will rock tomorrow and absolute have that job for sure! and what about you and me having diner tomorrow night at the Italian restaurant here around the block?, we still have a date to have remember?" Lando says back and when I look right into his eyes, he still smiles soft at me.

"Papaya, I love you so so much and yeah I would like that date tomorrow."

"So a date it is huh?, you beter wear a sexy outfit then that all the boys will be jealous I'm your boyfriend." Lando smirks back and I need to giggle as a reply.

"Hihi I hate you sometimes papaya, you didn't want that people knew I was your girlfriend." I teases back.

"Who even needs to know you're mine, I just want to see all those boys looking at you and your beautiful body." he replies back again with a smirk on his face.