𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Lando's pov

"Of course i'm happy to be friends with my muppet here, otherwise I would be freaking annoying by him." Kate says with a big laugh when we stream for some minutes and we both have a lot of fun already.

"What are we funny today haha, but yeah i'm happy she is a close friend of me." I say back with a happy smile and the stream goes again crazy how they absolute love our close friendship.

"Am I single?, who knows hahahaha, maybe Lando can reply on that question." Kate says back when she got a lot of questions if she is single.

"Why the hell should I know that?, it's your life and not mine mate." I say sassy back and Kate needs to laugh with my reaction.

"Thought we are very close friends mister Norris." she teases back.

"Gosh i hate you sometimes."

"Good to know Lan."

"Men are we doing a stream like this or what?"

"I'm sorry hahahaha, you know how i'm sometimes."

"Yeah that's why it's so hard for you to found a boyfriend." I tease back when I look at her with a smirk on my face.

"Well you didn't found any girlfriend yet too." she smirks back.

"Pffff I bet I found somebody faster then you."

"Bro thinks he is more famous then me."

"EY YOU TOLD ME YESTERDAY I'M SUPER FAMOUS AND NOW YOU SAY THIS????" I say back with a loud and when I look next to me Kate is laughing so hard that she is almost crying because she found it so funny.

"Sorry I can't-, I can't breath-, help hahahahaha, oh I love messing around you." Kate replies when she still needs to found air.

"Mate you scare me, never do that again and stop messing with me because you will be in very very big trouble."

"Oui chef, now let's reply on some other questions before we aren't friends anymore after this stream." Kate replies when she sits again next to me and I take fast a look at her amazing outfit.

"If we have any plans tonight?, yeah Daniel will come over tonight so we have diner together with us 3, i'm always excited and enthusiastic to see him back next to the track." Kate says after some seconds and I snap back to reality and I hope nobody saw it even many persons watch it online.

"Tonight absolute will be fun!, it's indeed always fun with Daniel in my house."

"Absolute on the bingo tonight, one of us laughing their ass off and have tears in our eyes because Daniel's jokes during our diner."

"I wonder who it will be first, we both absolute will laugh our ass off with him tonight like always."

"Why do I feel it's going to be me?, I just already got tears of laughing around my cheecks seconds ago with you so it will not become beter tonight."

"Mostly people agree with you Kate."

"Thanks for believing me anyway lando fans." Kate replies with a little smile when I look at her for a second and deep inside I feel a lot of butterflies because her smile means the world for me.