𝙩𝙚𝙣

Kate's pov

I look around me in my silver dress until I found Ria to give her my suprise, but i'm suprised enough I see and meet first the eyes of the dj tonight and when he looks right into my eyes, I finally know and recognize the eyes of the men.

Lando.
Norris.

Right now I have no clue how to move, how to react, mostly of all I don't know what to do or even I need to look for Ria when I met the beautiful eyes of Lando and because he looks for minutes back into my eyes, I look down to the ground with very red and a blushing face.

Even when I met some random guys or when I lock the eyes from Jakob, I never went that incredible shy with boys and when I feel my heart racing like 1000 kilometers.

"KATE OMG THERE ARE YOU!!!" a voice screams to me so I snap back into reality and I see Max standing at the middle of the dancefloor dancing on Lando's beat.

"MAX HEYYYYY!" I say very enthusiastic back and when I go to him he give me an incredible big hug so I need to laugh a little bit.

"So glad to see you finally after all those moments!" he says back when he got a drink from somebody I didn't met yet.

"Oh hey i'm Emmy." a blond, beautiful girl says to me with a big smile.

"Nice to meet you Emmy!, my name is Kate." I say back to her and when I shake her hand, she looks to my selfmade earrings.

"Did you made them by yourself?" she asks suprised when I told her minutes later I made them some years ago during a teambuilding of my model brand.

"Yeah, I wear them mostly of the time also because I made them, so they mean a lot for me." I reply back with a big smile and my smile even get bigger when I finally see Ria coming to us.

"GOD KATE, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SAID HELLO EARLIER!!!" she screams with a very hyped voice and also some drinks into her hands.

"THERE IS MY BIRTHDAY QUEEEEEEN!!!, LOOK AT YOU STUNNING!!!!" I say super enthusiastic back and give her a super big hug.

"Look, even we aren't friends for ages like you and Emmy or you and Max, I bought you something!" I say back with a big smile on my face and give her my gifts to her.

It takes not so many seconds when she needs to laugh when she sees a little birthday crown as her first gift.

"Well I still remember you really wanted this for years and for sure on your birthday party, soooo Max and I decided together to bought one!" I continue with a smile back and she puts me and Max into again a big hug and I almost spill the water over my outfit.

"You guys are the best!" she says and when she sees the second present, she even got more hyped.

"OMG ARE WE GOING TOGETHER TO ANY MOVIE PREMIERE????" she says hyped and she dances around.

"Girl i'm super single I mean, I don't have somebody else to take with me so we go together as the most queen duo they will ever see." I reply back and everybody around needs to laugh.