No Pressure (Read; A Lot Of Pressure)

Tommy doesn't leave his room for the rest of the day. Hell, he doesn't leave his bed for the rest of the day. He doesn't have the energy for anything after the shit-show that was the elevator.

So he stays holed up in his mass of blankets and watches every Disney movie he can think of on his laptop. When dinner rolls around, Tubbo pokes his head in and offers to sit and eat with him. Tommy declines it, and eats his chili alone as he watches Moana for the 4th time.

He does leave the following morning to go to the gym, however. He's still a little shaky, but he can't just hide out in his room all day. And sure, maybe he doesn't really need to train as often as he does; but he enjoys the peace of the empty gym at 4 in the morning.

Plus, it gives him the chance to practice his powers without the threat of someone watching over his shoulder.

And in the many, many, many days he's spent practicing and flexing his powers early in the morning..He's begun to realize that Sally was right.

He's not sure how, but his powers have gotten stronger since the News Tower. But with the upgrade in strength, it's also come with a downside. Said downside being his powers burn his hands if he tries to use them for too long. Thankfully he hasn't actually burned himself yet to cause concern or for them to linger- but the threat is there when he uses his powers now.

Besides, he doesn't need Wilbur or Prime forbid Charon seeing burns on his hands and asking what happened.

Because really..Tommy doesn't want anyone to know about how strong he really is. Definitely not the League, and especially not the heroes.

Both of them already know he has insane control of his telekinesis. So there wasn't a real reason to throw Matter Manipulation into the mix.

But just because he didn't want anyone to know about how strong he really was, didn't mean he couldn't ever use them.

Which is why this time, he decided to warp and change an empty water bottle that got left behind in one of the private training rooms. His powers thrum happily under his fingers as he stretches and pulls at the air like taffy; mixing the colors of the water bottle until it's just an unidentifiable ball of warped plastic floating in his hands. Tommy grins at it; pride prickling through his wings at the knowledge that his powers are progressing nicely, before he reconstructs it.

Setting it back down on the bench, Tommy stretched out his limbs and wings before leaving the private training room and heading to the bathrooms.

He runs his prickling hands under cold water to relieve some of the ache right as it ticks over to 5 am. And barely a minute later, right on schedule, His phone buzzes with a text from Wilbur; asking if he slept well and if he's at the gym.

Tommy smiles a bit down at his phone, and sends him a 'Yes' while returning to the main area of the gym. Wilbur asks to join him- like he has every morning -and he shoots off a quick 'Sure' before turning his phone off again and hopping on a bike.