Chapter 4

((A/n - Once again, ignore the picture, and this chapter is full on SMUT so you younglings better skip this for your own innocence, but you can read it if you want I wouldn't know))

We stared at each other for what felt like a long time.
"T-tennant..."
"Shush, my lady... Let us enjoy this short, enchanted moment." She parted my lips slightly with her thumb. "I'm sure your aware of what's about to happen next, hm?" She smirked and pressed her lips against mine. In the state I was in, I didn't kiss back. I just sat their and embraced it. Her tongue gently slid in my mouth and pressed against mine, combining our salivas in a mix of lust. I could taste her smile underneath it. Her hand moved from under my chin to the back of my head, pushing her tongue in even further and stroking the back of my head. Her other hand and gently caressing my thigh. My eyes were closed.

I was completely defenceless.
I mean, what else was I going to do? If a hot and sexy woman wanted to make out with me I'd let her... (I know you want this you slut, I'm only doing it because I'm nice).

"I suppose you want to go further~?" My body had heated up in arousal. I'm pretty sure she could tell by look in my eyes that her attempt at seduction worked. I blushed and breathered heavily, a strand of saliva connecting our mothes before she licked her lips. She moved on her knees next to me. I feel both her hands slide under my knees and back, she picked me up bridal style and lifted me too my bed. She gently placed me down, my head on the pillow and she took off her watch and glasses, smirking and still not breaking eyecontact with me. She removed one of her gloves by biting the finger hold and pulling her hand out. That turned me on.

She moved directly on top of me, pinning both my hands above me and moving her knee between my legs and pressing the spot, I let out a quiet moan and turned my head away from her. She immediately cupped my cheek and pushed it back to look at her. My lips parted slightly and her thumb went in my mouth, I sucked on it gently and licked it. She removed the hand that pinned my hands down and put a few more fingers into my mouth. I held onto her wrist with both my hands and continued to suck.

"Good girl...~" After a moment she took her fingers out and took the wrist of my bandaged hand. I watched her unwrap the bandage to reveal my long, exposed cut.
"W-what are you... A-ah!" I hissed slightly and my eyes water. I look to see her gently licking my exposed wound.
"What was that my lady~?" She says as her tongue retreated back into her mouth and the smirked reappeared.
"J-just... Be careful..." I speak with a hint of nervousness in my voice.
"Oh... Don't worry, my lady. I won't be too hasty with you." She leans in close and presses her lips against mine, softly making out with me whilst her other hand fiddles in and out of the buttons of my shirt, slowly undoing them. Soon, the loose bra under my shirt was revealed.
"You have a nice figure, my lady~" Her hand moves down to my loose trousers. She pulls them down until their completely off, doing the same to my knickers underneath. She gently pushes my legs apart to get a better look at my... Clitoris.
"Your leaking a bit, dearie~" she chuckled. I cover my face in embarrassment.
"You don't need to tell me!" I her crawl up me slightly and feel a light press on my clitoris. I let out a small moan. She smiled, satisfied with the reaction and pushed her ring finger and middle finger inside of me. Her fingers... Felt longer than they looked.
"Ah..~" I moaned again. She started moving her fingers inside of me, slowly picking up the pace and finding their rhythm. As she does so, her other hand slips itself underneath my bra, and her fingers intertwine with my nipples until my bra falls loose on my chest. I could feel her hot breath over my breast before she begins to suck and kiss it. My eyes water slightly, letting out quiet whimpers and moans.

"Tell me... Are you enjoying this?~" She was thrusting very fast inside of me, I could feel my walls tighten and get more wet around her fingers.
"I'm so close..." Her face is now right on front of mine. She kisses my lips and slowly moves down yo my neck, giving me gentle hickeys.
"Cum for me~" She whispers whilst she bites my neck and thrusts faster.

I let out a few more moans, her fingers reach in further as I finally reach my climax.

Tennant stops. I hear a small laugh as I slowly sit up to look at her. She leans in a little closer to me.

"You made quite a mess, my lady~" I feel her take out her fingers and watch her lift her hand up to show me. Some sort of sticky juice was falling from it and dripping onto the bed sheets, I looked down at the mess I created between my legs and around my hips.
I look up at her, still heavily breathing and a massive red on my face. I was too exhausted. "Come here..." She sits on the bed so her legs were off the edge and she pat her lap. I crawled over to her, feeling like I was going to collapse at any second. She pulled me onto her lap and held my face so I look directly at her.
"Of all the people on the world... It was you who caught my eye. I wonder why..." She tilted her head at me in curiosity before pulling me close and smirking.
"You won't remember what happened today... But I'll always be by your side to protect and love you... No matter what."

She pressed my lips against hers again.