The arrival of the First Lady and some family members filled everyone with delight. Liza held Yara's hand as they explored, trying on items they liked. Xandra arrived with her ice cream tacos, which the family enjoyed.

While Yara was with the First Lady, Irene warmly greeted friends who had supported the bazaar, enthusiastically introducing all the participants.

Liza: Darling, your uncle misses you so much. Come visit us in Malacañang if you have time.
Yara: I want to, but I don't want to disturb what Uncle is doing.

Liza: *making a face* Hello! You are never a disturbance, never!
Yara: *chuckling *Well, Mommy said we can go, but when you guys are free. Maybe every Sunday, Tita Mama!

Liza: Alright, sige ka, I'll keep making you kulit, just like your mommy *making a funny face* Please stay with us, darling.
Yara: We can go, but I'm not sure if I can stay long. Tita Mommy said there are a lot of ghosts there, and I'm afraid!

Their conversation was interrupted when some guests requested a photo with Liza, and she graciously obliged. Yara patiently waited, still holding her aunt's hand. While Yara observed her mom from a distance, examining various products, a small group of girls approached Irene.

"Hi, Ms. Irene."
Irene: *pleasantly surprised* Oh, hello there! Welcome.

"Do you remember us from Katutubo last time po?"
Irene: *smiling, recalling* Oh yes, yes! Thank you for coming.

"This is for you po *hands over a paper bag* It's from all of us."
Irene: *visibly touched* You didn't have to bring gifts, but thank you!

"Can we have a photo with you po?"
"You look so elegant in your simple attire, Mammi."

Irene: Of course, thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy our products from Ilocos. *waving at Yara*

As they gathered for photos, Irene wore a genuine smile for the camera. Meanwhile, Yara approached her mom with a plate of fresh empanadas. Irene graciously accepted the sweet gesture from her daughter.

As tender as ever, she cupped Yara's cheeks with both hands and...

Irene: *gently kissed Yara's forehead* Thank you for the empanada, my sweet love.
Yara: You're welcome, Mom! Tita Mama said I should visit them more often. Will you come with me?

Irene: *nodding with a warm smile* "Of course, my darling. We'll go together! Sundays are always perfect for family time.
Yara: What a coincidence, Mommy! I just mentioned to Tita Mama that Sundays work well for us!

Irene: You truly are your mother's daughter. *giggled*

As Yara excused herself to the comfort room, her family engaged in a lively conversation about various topics. When she reached the comfort room door...

Yara couldn't help but overhear the conversation in the restroom. A group of girls were talking about her mom, expressing their wish for a private moment with her, but hesitating because Yara was always by her side.

They seemed insistent on excluding Yara.

"I can't believe andito nanaman siya! The daughter!"
"I want an uninterrupted conversation with Mimi Irene, but that Yara is always there. It's kind of awkward, you know?"

"Yeah, I noticed that too. We need to find a way to get her alone for a few minutes."
"Parang, seriously, as if  Yara even looks like Mammi. We even look more alike, 'di ba sabi nila?"