9th birthday [a]

hope's 7th and 8th birthday were as usual nothing happend, her family were scattered, her father was still imprisoned by marcel, and her mother hayley still hated her and blamed her for what happend with her family even though its 100% not her fault.

The secret sender sent her the same gift as her 6th birthday. so that she can continue to write about her life untill her father comes back.

P.S hayley still doesnt know that the secret sender sent her the birthday presents.

▪︎▪︎▪︎
Its hope's 9th birthday. todays the day that hayley is going to wake up the mikaelsons and go resue klaus. thats the best gift ever for hope, to reunite with her family again mostly her dad.

She woke up thinking its still early for them to come.

rubbing her eyes and going to stand on the porsh.

"someone's still a sleepy head"

turning to look at the familiar voice.

"daddy!" she ran to hug him

"theres my beautiful princess", "you're so grown up now"

"i missed you so much, dont ever leave me alone again"

"dont worry daddy's here nothing is going to happen"

"i have alot to tell and show you" she said pulling towards the garden "come on lets go".

"aren't you going to greet us hope" kol's voice sounded.

"hi, bye" she said as she ran with her to the field.

mikaelsons are togather againn, i skipped 2 birthdays so it wont be boring. thats part [a] there is still part [b] to read.

6 chaps to go