5th birthday

Hope's 5th birthday is here! The witches of New orleans have found out about hope. so its not a secret anymore, but marcel told them if anyone ever layed a finger on hope they will be killed instantly.

Among all the choas that was happening kol and davina got married, and marcel and rebekah got engaged. Hate to love mikaelson love story.

Hope woke up early today and got ready so that she can have her secret sender gift. but her aunt rebekah and uncle elijah told her "its still early for the birthday gathering so the gift won't be untill later".

She chose to wear a pink princess sequin dress that she picked out when she went shopping with her aunts in new orleans.

▪︎ Hours later when it was time ▪︎"you know our family tree is sooo complicated" hope said

"you know our family tree is sooo complicated" hope said. "why's that love" klaus asked turning to hope. "lets start by marcel, he's like your kid so he's my brother and at the same time my uncle since he's getting married to my aunt. so should i tell gim bro or uncle?" hope asked.

"just marcel hope, uncle's way too old for me" marcel replied. making hope mutter a 'yeah your young that your just a few hundred years old' which didn't go unnoticed since she's in a room full of vamps. earning a chuckle from all.

"all right ms sassy attitude" marcel said

"next is aunt davina, she's like a daughter to marcel and marcel is my brother so she's my niece but at the same time she married my uncle kol making her my aunt so shouldn't i call her just davina and she calls me aunt not the oppisite?" hope said.

"supposedly but because she's older you'll call her aunt" freya replied.

"i can call you aunt hope if you'd like" davina said smiling. "no-uh aunt is way too old for me you can keep it" which earned her a couple of chuckles from her whole family.

▪︎the doorbell rings▪︎
"i'll get it" hope said running to the door opening it and getting the purple gift box  that she got every year inside.

▪︎the doorbell rings▪︎"i'll get it" hope said running to the door opening it and getting the purple gift box  that she got every year inside

"nobody helps me i'll open it" hope said as she enterd the room.

she opened the gift only to find a beautiful unicorn pop it bag with a unicorn accessory set and elastic bands in a unicorn container.

"those are so pretty" hope exclaimed.

"not that pretty if you tell me" hayley spoke and everyone can sense the jealouay radiating from hayley. this anynomous sender has gotten close to her daughter more than she ever could. and that made her furious.

Ignoring her comment, hope opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Hope Mikaelson,
Happy 5th birthday hope! you've grown so much since last year girl. you remind me of myself everyday, for that i gifted you my 5 year old obsession a unicorn themed gift. that was favourite mythical animal then and still is. Hope you like the gift hope! See you next year♡!

-with all my love

"Now i know more about her everyday, this is the best gift ever!" hope exclaimed hugging the letter. adorable little hope lost in her fairy tale world not noticing the storm arising in her world.

please vote and comment!