1st Birthday

All the family were gathering up in the livingroom waiting for the birthday princess to come down so they could celebrate. klaus on the other hand was on the top of the stairs looking at his family and how he've accomplished this, it was all he hoped for from 1000 years ago. But still the feeling of uneasiness that she's not with him still is eating him up slowly. He wished she would be there in this step in his life but he knows she only views him as 'the beast and monster' that tried to kill her and her friends.

Going down from the other side of the stairs was a beautiful birthday little girl in a sparkling blue dress. choosen by her 'family fashion' aunt rebekah.

As they went down, they got a couple of nice comments regarding the dress

As they went down, they got a couple of nice comments regarding the dress. she's a mikaelson so she's such a show off obvi.

As klaus went down he picked up his daughter from rebekah, and sat her on his lap. when a surprising door bell rang.

"rebekah are we expecting someone else" klaus asked his sister. "no nik were all here, why did you expect me to invite the whole city" rebekah told her brother sarcastically. with an annoyed look klaus gave hope to hayley and went to open the door, only to find a beautiful purple box with a card on it saying 'for hope'.

picking up the box and going to the living room where the family are waiting

picking up the box and going to the living room where the family are waiting. "who's it from" hayley asked seeing the present box in his hand, scared that it might have any danger regarding her daughter. Klaus on the other is scanning the present for any danger but didn't find any. Opening it slowly and carefully, only to find a really cute bear with a letter on top of it.

"looks like an anynomous person sent a birthday gift to hope" klaus said still searching for any danger but not finding any

"looks like an anynomous person sent a birthday gift to hope" klaus said still searching for any danger but not finding any. "what's in the letter" rebekah asked. klaus moved his attention from the bear to the letter opening it.

Dear hope mikaelson,
Happy 1st birthday hope! wasn't sure what to get a princess like you since i know for sure that your spoiled from all, so i got you a little teddy bear that'll help you with your magic. i had a teddy bear once too her name was Ms cuddles and i loved her unconditionally, what are you going to name yours? Now i know for sure that your daddy is the one reading this letter and checking if its any danger related to you. Stop klaus, i would never do anything to hurt your daughter. I love her like my own, you maybe wondering who i am, your guesses are all open now. For some reason i won't come to your mind but if i come to your mind you will skip me, who am i?

- With all my love
P.S. This teddy will help hope in doing her magic so don't be surprised if unusual things happened

As klaus finished reading the letter out loud. "you've got a secret admirer nik" kol teased smirking. "shut up kol" klaus snapped. "freya can you see who sent it" klaus asked his sister. "of course 1 minute" freya said taking the gift box. after chanting for about 10 minutes with no trace, "klaus i can't find her its like i'm chanting in the air" freya explained to klaus.

klaus is now pacing around the room eyeing the mysterious box and thunking who might this person be. "looks like someone still loves you nik" kol told him. klaus shot him a death glare while sighing and giving hope the teddy to play with it, since he knows that there is no danger now. hope's giggle made a smile creep on klaus's face knowing that she's enjoying it.

with that rebekah told hayley and freya to go plan with her tonight's party. Rebekah always reminded him of 'her' even if he won't admit it.

heyy,
how did you like it so far? tell me in the comments.

please vote and comment!