Blood rushed towards your cheeks making your cheeks red.

Tae:- if you do it again.. I'll kiss you so damn hard, even or lungs gasp i won't let you go away and kiss you all the eternity.

You were speechless and were blushing so hard.

He loves the way you blush, that smile steal his heart everytime.

He suddenly spins you around and then backhugged you. He moved the strands of your hair aside and rested his chin on your shoulder.

Tae:- Mrs. Kim, are you a thief??

Y/n:- What?? No.

Tae:- Yes you are. Because you stole my heart.

You giggled.

Y/n:- Stop Taehyung.. let me-

He pressed his lips on your neck.

You felt an instant shiver through your spine.

Y/n:- T-Taehyung let me go, it's getting late..I have to cook.

He stopped and turned you around.

Tae:- Then give me a kiss.

You want to taste those cherry lips again, but too shy to make the first move.

Tae:- Atleast on the cheeks.

You sighed.

You stood on your toes, wrapping his arms around his neck.

You leaned in to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his head to you making you kiss him on the lips.

Your eyes widened.

You quickly broke the kiss and ran to the other side of the counter and started making breakfast while blushing so hard.

Tae:- I'll never have enough of your lips.

He said while taking his coffee mug.

You didn't say anything.

He leaned his back against the counter and started scrolling through his phone while sipping his coffee.

He raised an eyebrow when he saw the notification from jimin's number.

He opened the video and played to see what it was.

He started watching it.

His eyes darkened.

The way jungkook was pulling you closer and holding your waist made Taehyung even more angry.

You turned your eyes to taehyung when you heard the music coming from Taehyung's phone.

Y/n in mind:- It's the same music that was played at that buisness party..right??

His grip around the coffee mug tightened due to anger.

You could hear him breathing heavily.

Y/n in mind:- I wonder what it is in the video that he is watching so angrily.

You were so curious, so you went to him and started watching that video.

Soon your eyes widened when you saw what it is in the video.

Y/n in mind:- What?? Who recorded the video of me and jungkook dancing together??

You turned your eyes to Taehyung and gulped hard.

His dark deadly eyes piercing into your soul.

Fear took all over your body.

Tae:- WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS???