❣ Prank

[Next day]

You opened your eyes and found yourself in his arms. You looked up at him and saw him sleeping peacefully. A smile formed on your lips. You stared at him for a second and started admiring his face. You don't dare to look at him straight when he's awake. Now he's sleeping peacefully and this gave you a chance to admire him.

Y/n:- He's handsome... Very handsome. Those eyes, nose, forehead everything is perfect. And those lips.

You pause for a second before whispering.

Y/n:- I wanna kiss those cherry lips forever.

You moved closer to his face.

Y/n:- And-

Tae:- shhhh!!

Your eyes widened. You quickly tried to get away from him but he wouldn't let you.

Tae:- What the hell are you saying??

He said looking straight into your eyes.

Y/n:- umm.. Didn't you hear what i said??

Tae:- No.

You felt a bit relieved. You smiled making him confused.

Tae:- What's going through your mind??

Y/n:- Nothing.. Let's get up.

You said and attempted to get up but he pulled you closer to him. He looked into your eyes and slide his fingers towards your lips. You gulped hard.

Tae:- Give me a kiss first.

You blushed.

Tae:- hurry.. I'm waiting.

You looked away shyly.

Tae:- Atleast on the cheek.

You shyly moved closer and kissed his cheeks.

Tae:- You are getting shy just to kiss me what will you do when we DO THAT hmm??

You hit his chest softly and get out of the bed.

[Time skip]

It's been 4 hours since Taehyung left. Now you are laying on the couch while scrolling through your phone.

???:- Y/nnnnnnnn

You flinched and sat straight. Suddenly the door burst open revealing your friends.

 Suddenly the door burst open revealing your friends