They carried on their discussion. Just then Tae asked Sohee in a low voice, " Noona, what was that Jungkook's video Jin hyung mentioned?" Sohee looked at Tae and said, "Nothing.... it was nothing Tae." Tae spoke, "You are lying. Show me. I want to see it." Before Sohee could say anything, they heard Yoongi saying, "I can hear everything. Just sit quietly if you want to stay here. It will not take me a minute to lock you into the room."

Tae didn't spoke anything, just looked down. Jimin patted his shoulder and whispered, "Hey don't be sad." "I am fine. I am used to it. Its okay if hyung can relieve some of his anger by scolding me or yelling at me. I am okay with it. I am just tensed about Jungkook", whispered Tae. Jimin said trying to assure him, "He will be fine...... and for the first time, I don't want Yoongi hyung's anger to go down. Let those fuckers face the consequences. They will surely regret."

After some time, Jin spoke gaining everyone's attention, "They sent us another video." Yoongi immediately stood up and went towards Jin's laptop and said, "Play it." Jin nodded and attached his laptop to big screen and started the video.

Everyone's concentration was on screen. Jin clicked on the play button.

The video starts. The same dark room with the bulb a only source of light. They saw a person sitting on the chair in a proper suit with his mask on. The person crossed his legs and removed his mask and spoke, "Heyy! Its me. Your business rival, Lee Heesung. Umm... to be exact, not just your business rival but also the mafia rival." Then he laughed hesterically.

Yoongi clenched his jaw and his fists looking at the screen. Heesung spoke again, "I know you are finding your little baby brother. I had some fun with him. You saw that video right?"

Yoongi was just looking at the screen with blood-shot eyes. Sohee, Jin and Namjoon were also silently watching the video. Tae glanced at Yoongi and other when he heard the person in the video talking about Jungkook. Jimin was also looking so tensed.

The video continued. Lee Heesung spoke, "I must say he is really stubborn. I thought that he will ask me for some mercy but no, he is mafia blood indeed. He is really bearing everything. Wanna see him? Wanna see his stubborness?" Then he started laughing like a maniac.

This time everyone in the room widened their eyes except Yoongi. He was way beyond angry now. He mumbled, "If he dared to touch him again now, I swear he himself will beg me to kill him."

Then they all heard from the video. Heesung spoke, "Stop with those thoughts of yours, Kim Yoongi. I have your brother........ so.....", then he stood up from the chair and spoke, "without wasting more time, let me present you a great show........ ta-da!" He put away his chair and stepped aside revealing Jungkook behind his back.

Jungkook was tied behind on the wall like a star-fish. His clothes were changed from the last time. He was in shorts and a half-sleeved shirt with all the buttons open. He was looking tired and half-conscious with his head hung low. Heesung spoke, "You liked it?.... umm, if not then you will surely love it ahead."

He then gestured one of his men and his men threw a small bucket of icy-cold chilled water on Jungkook's face. Many ice-cubes fell onto the floor. Jungkook gasped for air and opened his eyes while breathing heavily. Heesung went towards Jungkook and said, "Oh my... poor you. Jungkook-ah smile, you are on camera. You hyung will watch you. Smile for him."

Jungkook looked at the front towards the camera. He didn't spoke anything. Heesung again gestured his men and two men, one with a metal rod and another with leather belt came forward.

Everyone in the room gasped looking at the video. Taehyung was crying silently by now covering his mouth. Tears were flowing like a river. Jimin was feeling so scared looking at the video. He was holding back his tears. Other four elders were silently looking at the screen.