Death and Reincarnation.

Author's Note: I Hope all of you have a nice day and enjoy a quite unique experience, Since this will not be located in the original universe, Obviously not because I forgot any details from the manga and relying on the games knowledge.

Toshiro Raitoshika is a machine learning programmer who likes to play Honkai Impact 3rd in his past time. One day when he is going home from work, He got into a unexpected car accident that lead to his demise. 

But to his shock he woke up in a beach, And noticed his skin is extremely pale, He went toward the nearby sea to look at his reflection to see his face is handsome and his hair is snowy white and his eye's are ocean blue.

He noticed his clothes are changed and now he is wearing a priest like clothes with a coat with outer parts white and inner parts purple and black shirt and long gray pants with black shoes.

Little did he know he is reincarnated into the world of Honkai Impact 3rd.

Author's Note: This is how the main character looks and before you comment anything. Yes it's my avatar and I made it myself so copyright under me too.

Toshiro stared at his reflection in disbelief. The last thing he remembered was getting into a fatal car accident, and now here he was, waking up on a beach in an entirely different body. As he took in his snowy white hair, ocean blue eyes, and priest like clothing, realization dawned on him he had somehow been reincarnated into the world of Honkai Impact 3rd, his favorite game.

Toshiro rose to his feet and scanned his surroundings. The beautiful beach stretched as far as the eye could see in both directions. Behind him, a lush forest cascaded down towards the shoreline. In the distance he could make out what appeared to be buildings perhaps a city?

Unsure of where to go or what to do, Toshiro decided to head towards the structures hoping he might find some answers there. As he walked, his mind raced with questions. How was this possible? Why was he brought to this world? Did he have some special role to fulfill?

The sound of footsteps approaching in the sand pulled Toshiro from his thoughts. He turned to see a young girl with long white hair done up in twin tails. She wore a blue and white dress and regarded him curiously with her ocean blue eye's that resemble his own. Toshiro instantly recognized her as Kiana Kaslana from the game.

"Hello there, I don't think I've seen you around before. Did you just arrive in the city?" she said in a gentle voice.

Toshiro hesitated before replying. "Yes, I'm new here. Could you tell me where exactly I am?"

The girl smiled. "You are in Arc City of course" She paused seeming to study him for a moment. "Hmm you almost look like Kevin Kaslana from World Serpent with since you appearance is exactly like his but I can tell you're not with them. It's just World Serpent has been causing lot of trouble to us recently."

Toshiro's pulse quickened at the mention of World Serpent one of the main antagonist factions in the game. This confirmed that he was indeed in the Honkai Impact universe. But before he could respond the girl continued.

"My name's Kiana Kaslana. What's yours?" she said in a curious look on her face.

Toshiro saw this as the perfect chance to start unraveling the mystery of how and why he had been brought here. One thing was certain his life would never be the same again.