A small boy running towards Mrs jeon ....Mr jeon was behind him...looking carefully if his bunny will fall while running...

" o my baby...you are up...." Mrs jeon picked the little bunny boy in her arms....

The mentioned baby snuggled to his mother's neck ......

Yuna smiled looking at small baby...she thought may be living here will not that bad...may be her son can get a friend too...

The baby in  Mrs jeon hand lifted his head and saw some new faces....usually kids feels uneasy when they see new face around them but this one is different...he smiled looking at them cutely...his small small teeth were fully displayed for others...

The ladies in the house cooed .....

" awwww...he is so cute..." jisoo sequeled....

All the sound got the attention of little Taehyung too...he just looked at the baby once and looked back to his toy in his hand...

Now this caught the attention of little fluffball...he wiggled in his mother's arm ...his mother who knows his tactics let him stand on the ground....

The bunny  walked towards Taehyung with his tiny legs...

Taehyung was looking down...thats why it was hard for bunny to look at the face of tall boy infront of him...

The only idea he got that time was to see the face is to crunched down and look up...and he did that...

《 someone love this pic

someone love this pic ...😁😁😁😁😁😜》

Others in room started to laugh at his tiny attempt....

Taehyung eyed the boy who was sitting down and looking at him ...smiling and showing his bunny teeth...but Taehyung face didn't show any emotion....because he don't know how to interact with other kids...he never went to play with other kids...he never met other people...his world was his mother...no one else...so that's why he don't know what to do...he thought other than his mom...everyone other is going to hurt them like his father did...and thats what holding him from inside....

The little boy pouted when he didn't get the usual reaction from the boy infront of him...normally whenever he smiles..the other person will also smile and give him kisses...but this guy looks tough....

" jungkookie....come here..." Mr jeon called his 4 years old son.. jeon jungkook...who is nothing but a little hurricane in the house....he is a fluffball who can make anyone smile by his cuteness...and his favorite hobby is used to annoy other....he loves to get all attention on him..and if anyone don't give him attention then he will sulk all the day...so be careful around him...

Jungkook was still looking at Taehyung who was not even glancing at him....soon something else got the attention of those Bambi eyes...the tiger plushie in Taehyung's hand....

" give me that..." jungkook said in his broken language...he just started to talk so most of his words are not understandable to other...but they can guess what he want....

Taehyung who realized that his toy is in danger..hugged his toy tightly...

Mrs jeon get the alarm of the fuss her son going to make ..so she quickly pick her son in her arms...

" baby ...let's go to our old house...." she said and Started to walk outside...

Jisoo and Yuna followed them...Taehyung looked up to see the little jungkookie glaring ...he looked down and focused on his way....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hi guysss...

So how's the chapter....

I know this chapter is not that good...but I will try better....

See you soon guys...

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye 👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮