ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {ᗰOᑎKEY ᑕᕼᗩIᑎ}🐒

Start from the beginning

"She's sick!"

"No shes not-" Hannah starts to panic.

Is Sid going to blow this doll up?

"I'm going to have to perform one of my operations!" I can hear the sick smile in his voice.

Sid runs through the door and starts to bolt up the stairs. Hannah trying to keep up behind.

"NOO" where are their parents? "Don't touch her! NO"

"Not Sid's room not there" woody mumbles next to me.

Sid's heads straight to his room.

"Sid give her back, Sid, Sid-"

Sid slams the door on Hannah's face, chucks the backpack that we're in on the bed and and brings the doll he took from Hannah to his desk.

We watch Sid as he tampers with the doll. We Hannah in the background pounding on the locked door.

Sid starts to talk to him self. "Oh no we have a sick patient here nurse. Prepare the O.R. Stat!"

'What's an O.R.?'

Sid puts the doll upside down in a vise after clicking a naked bulb on above his desk.

"Patient is..." he twists the bar around "prepped"

I just whiteness a decapitation, this poor doll.

Sid grabs a painters mask out of his tool box and dramatically puts it on like Doctors do in movies.

"No ones ever attempted a double bypass brain transplant before! Now for the tricky part, pliers!" Sid grabs a pterodactyl toy out of a crate on the desk.

"I don't believe that mans ever been to medical school" Buzz speaks

"You really think so Buzz? " I grumble, I'm terrified as to what's going to happen to us.

Sid struggles for a second with the toy. That is before saying in a high pitched voice. "Doctor! You've done it!"

With the Frankenstein toy in hand, he strolls over to the door and opens it to a worried looking Hannah.

"Janies all better now" Sid shows a Hannah her 'new and improved doll' who just screams.

Hannah runs away calling for her mom.

Sid goes after her, throwing the doll on the ground. "She's lying! What ever she says it's not true!" And slams the door behind him.

We all slightly poke our heads outside the bag to take in my surroundings. There's heavy metal posters, discarded toy parts, a bazillion locks in the door, power tools.

The rest is just messy with rubbish and clothes. The bed doesn't even have sheets on it. It feels like we are in hell.

"We're gonna die. I'm outta here" Woody jumps out of the bag.

I gasp hopping out and following him. "Take me with you!"

We run across the bed, hobble across loose shelf and Woody swings to the door knob. I jump and grab to his waist trying to swing far enough to open the door but...

"Locked" Woody drops down making me fall too. "There's got to be another way out of here.

We start to creep around the room. Until we here a rolling sound. We both snap our head to the sound feeling startled.

A yo-yo rolls out of the darkness.

Woody grabs a pencil and holds it like a weapon. Out the corner of our eyes we see a shadow fly past. Snapping our heads that's way.