Stunned

I put my knife back in its holster as I walked out of the forest.

I heard more commotion from the trees as I was going to iris.  I checked my arrow and pointed it in the direction that I heard the sounds.

"Come out NOW," I yelled expecting to see a sky navi.

Lo'ak stepped out from behind a tree looking scared of me afraid I was going to shoot him.

I let out a breath of relief and unchecked my arrow and put it away while slinging my bow around me body.

"What are you still doing here," I asked stepping to him giving him a dirty look, "I told you guys to go back and take Neteyam to Tsahik!  Where is he?" I asked

"Relax, the parents took him and had me stay behind in case there were more Navi and you needed back up of some sort," Lo'ak said.

"Oh," I nodded my head, "let's head out, god knows if there are any other ones," I began walking with Lo'ak.

He kept starring at me like he had something to say, "what?" I asked looking forward making my way through the forest.

"What do you mean what, I've never seen you that bad ass or cold, I mean you were literally scary," Lo'ak said smiling and laughing.

"That's because my family was put in danger, and I have no clue what's wrong with Neteyam and if he doesn't wake," I said looking at Lo'ak, "I will not be me, I will go cold and I will have lost my other half,"

"He's going to wake, dad said it looked like it was just a stun gun where it just knocked him out," Lo'ak said trying to ease my nerves, "you were a god right there and I appreciate how protective you are for us,"

"I know you guys would do that same because you have," I said as we reached the spot where our Ikrans were.

Lo'ak looked at me, "you cut his Queue off... that's like killing someone's soul and you did it with no remorse, you killed Quaritch!"  He yelled grabbing my shoulders.

"Not that it matters," I said knowing he'd come back.

"What do you mean," he asked, "you. Killed. Him."

"And he'll come back. Again." I said looking at Lo'ak as we got on our Ikrans, "we should get back," I said taking off.

I was up in the sky looking back to make sure Lo'ak was behind me and he was.  He looked confused by what I said.

We flew till we got to the cliff and landed.  I hopped off iris and Lo'ak hopped off his Ikran.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the Tsahiks tent. "Come on bro," I said.

"I'm coming jeez," he said following me.

We got into Tsahiks tent and I saw Neteyam still on the ground unconscious.  I ran to his side and grabbed his hand with one of mine and grabbing the side of his face with my other.

"You're back," Jake and Neytiri said relieved.  They both hugged Lo'ak.

"You should have seen her mom and dad, she was ruthless and scary, but in a good way." Lo'ak said smiling.

"Y/n, neteyams just basically asleep right now, he's not hurt in any way, he will come to," Jake said sitting by me putting his hand on my back.

I kept looking at Neteyam until Tsahik grabbed my face to look at the split in my lip and got up to grab something to put it on.

After she was done I looked at Jake and Neytiri, "he's okay?" I asked.

"Yes y/n," neytiri said stepping to us.

"She killed him!" Lo'ak said.  "She killed Quaritch,"

I looked down at the ground as neytiri and Jake shot a look at Lo'ak quickly and looked at me.

Jake and neytiri pulled me away from Neteyam and gave me a hug.  I barely returned it. They were all smiling and I just kept thinking about how he'd come back.

"You actually killed Quaritch?" Neytiri asked smiling.

"Technically yes, but it doesn't matter," I said turning facing Neteyam.

"Yes it does, of course it does," Jake said making me face him. 

Once Jake took my look I was giving him to consideration his smile faded.

"You killed... Quaritch," Neteyam said waking up. 

"Oh love," i said spinning around and down by his side once again.

"What happened," Neteyam asked me.

"You were shot with a stun of some sort." I told him looking between his eyes.

"Yeah and then y/n went all boss on everyone, she yelled at dad to get you out of there because Quaritch wanted to take you so she'd have to chose to turn herself in." *breath*

"After they got you out of there her and Quaritch said a few things and she shot him in the chest which he somehow survived, then she started getting fired at.  Shot the other guy in the head and went back over to Quaritch while still getting shot at, looked him in the eye and stabbed him" *breath*

"and then this is the best part, she found the other guy in the woods and knocked him out of the tree and cut his queue off to send a message back to everyone, all because we were put in danger and she didn't know how you were doing!!!!"  Lo'ak finished ranting about the whole thing taking in a deep breath like I was amazing. 

Neteyan smiled at me, "my mate, toruk makto, and total badass," he said placing his hand on my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't come back with you," I said.

"No, you did what you had to, no apologies," he said pointing at me.

"He's going to come back," I said looking at the parents. "He said he has more than one body," I said upset.  "This war can't ever be over" I said.

"Hey hey, one down some other to go or something like that," Jake said stepping by me.  "You did good," he said.

"You are fierce," neytiri said, "you cut off a queue," she said, "that type of revenge is what we did,". 

"I didn't know I had that in me," I said smiling a little.

"It is good child, you are protecting all of this, you need to be a monster because they're evil," Tsahik said looking over Neteyam.

"You seem okay," she said to him allowing him to get up.