Brothers and Sisters

It's been a couple weeks since Kiri and Tuk gave me the medicine for my wounds and I was feeling much better. I spent most of my time in the hut always having someone by my side.

Today I was hanging out with Lo'ak in the hut watching over me. We joked around for a while and he told me about how Spider was taken by the sky people.

"So how are you doing truthfully?" Lo'ak asked me.

I looked at him and I didn't want to lie, "I want to run, I want to feel the area around me again, but my leg still isn't healed and Neteyam won't let me," I paused, "I want to feel alive again, after I was brought back I feel like I have a fire in me, I feel more than I did before"

"Well Neteyams not here right now and if you're feeling up to it we can go into the forest and run around," Lo'ak told me and I smiled at him. "I can ask Tsireya to come with us too,"

"I'd love that Lo'ak thank you," I told him. We weren't leaving quite yet because we knew Neteyam would be showing up to check on me.

"Do you love him," Lo'ak asked me and I didn't know how to answer.

"I- I know I shouldn't, because I know he has to find himself a real mate and I can't be that," I told him.

"I don't think he wants to find someone else, I think he only wants you," Lo'ak took a pause, "you don't see it but everyone else does, you make him feel alive and you don't hear the way he talks about you and or looks at you when you're playing with Tuk and hanging out with Tsireya and Kiri..."

"That necklace he gave you, it means something back home... he gave it to you as a way to show you he loves you," lo'ak also said pointing at the Navi necklace Neteyam gave to me about a week ago.

"He told me he sees me," I told lo'ak looking at him, "I didn't say it back because I know I'm just a human but I do love him and he has no clue,"

"I think he does know you love him y/n and you're not 'just a human'," Lo'ak said, "he doesn't see you as being human, he sees you as an Angel and you should know that" Lo'ak told me lightly.

He had no clue how happy he was making me by telling me all of these things. I adjusted myself sitting is a differently position.

"Eywa said I was supposed to trust her and I am but I don't want to hold Neteyam back," I told Lo'ak

"You're not holding him back, I've never seen him so happy and let loose. If anything you make him live more than before," Lo'ak said as he got up for something to drink.

It was taking Neteyam longer to check on me today and we figured her wasn't coming today. We stepped outside to head to the forest. When we walked out we saw Tsireya on her Ilu waving at everyone,

"Our brothers and sister have returned everyone come!" She yelled and locked eyes with Lo'ak.

Lo'ak asked if I was going to be okay with his eyes and I dismissed him to go with her. He perked his ears up and I smiled at him.

"I promise I'll take you to the woods later!" He said causing me to smile.

He dived into the water to go with Tsireya. I stood on the walkway watching everyone jump into the water and head out to their spirit brothers and sisters.

"Where's Lo'ak?" Neteyam questioned beside me hopping up onto the walk way.

"I let him go with Tsireya," I told him turning to him. "I'm feeling much better, I don't need a babysitter,"

He was very understanding a pulled me into a hug in which I reciprocated. I'm glad he's eased up but still cared. He knows I just want to go out and enjoy the world.

"Come on let's go with them," Neteyam said grabbing my hand and I followed behind him. He called his Ilu and jumped in as I was holding his arm.

We got on his Ilu smoothly and he held onto my thigh to make sure I didn't go anywhere. He looked back at me and smiled and I smiled back at him. Everything was so pretty and it's been so long since I've been in the water.

He followed them and saw everyone speaking with there spirit siblings. It was wonderful and magical. Me and Neteyam were still on his Ilu laughing while holding each others hands.

After a couple hours people got done and headed back. Me, Neteyam and his siblings along with Tsireya and her brother and his friend were still in the ocean.

"Y/n, we want to show you something, it's our spirit tree," Tsireya told me as they dived under water. We all Followed. The Sullys already knew how to get there.

When we got down to it it was beautiful, the way it flowed with the water was beautiful. They all connected to it but Kiri.

I signed to her why she wasn't down with them and she told me she had a seizure last time and didn't want to risk another one.

"I'm sorry," I signed Kiri and she gave me a little hug,

"It's okay, I'd rather show you this," she signed to me taking my hand and swimming. She went over to a school and glowing fished and started flowing with with.

It was like Kiri was able guide them which was beautiful. She looked so happy and I smiled. She let them go and swam back to me.

"That was awesome," I signed to her and she smiled. We swam back over to the group who was looking for us. Neteyam saw me and rushed over grabbing my hand and we broke away from the group swimming around.

Neteyam called his Ilu and we rode around. I felt alive and happy. I could feel everything around me and it's what I've been needing. He rose back up to the surface and looked at the night sky.

"I'm glad you're here love," Neteyam told me looked at me.

"So am I lover boy," I laid my head on his shoulder and we made our way back to the beach.

"We're having fire tonight, would you like to join?" He said pointing at the group we were just with.

"Yes, most definitely yes," I told him happy he was letting me get out of the hut.

We got up to the beach and sat by everyone. I feel like I missed a lot of things because they were talking about Lo'ak bonding with the outcast Tulkan and getting yelled at by the chief.

I got caught up by Neteyam and I believe Lo'ak. As he said he saw what he saw and if they can believe me I can believe them.

"So y/n how are you feeling?" Tsireya asked me.

"I'm feeling much better than I was. Sometimes I get worried that he'll come back but I try not to let it bother me."

"He won't be coming back," Aonung said smiling a little and Neteyam gave him a look to shut up.

"We exiled him and made him leave, and even if he was still around he wouldn't do anything," Rotxo said

"Was that before or after you and your dad beat him up again Neteyam," Aonung asked him. I can tell he was just trying to make Neteyam seem impressive to me but he seemed mad.

Neteyam looked at the ground feeling guilty for his anger taking over him. I had no clue that Neteyam beat him a second time but I was happy.

"What?" I asked confused. They explained to me what happened more in depth and I looked at Neteyam. He didn't even bother to look at me.

"Thank you," I told Neteyam causing him to look confused. I grabbed his hand and held it to my chest. "You don't need to be upset they told me, I'm happy you beat him again," I told him and he softened his look.

I don't think he's a feral beast, I think he was protecting me and that's what matters. And that his dad even joined.

Soon enough we ran out of fire wood and went back to the hut for sleep after laughing and joking around some more. I had a feeling that something was coming but I didn't know what.

............................
I hope you guys are enjoying this!!!