Bows and Arrows and Spears

Before Neytiri took off she tossed me my bow and arrows.

I continued roaming the back side and was met with another guard ready to shoot me. I put my hands up and played the victim card again.

"Sir, I don't know what's going on can you take me some where safe," I pleaded and he lowered his gun and nodded. He turned around and I checked an arrow releasing it into his head.

I walked around another corner finding more people to take down. A lot of people on the deck were gone because that's where all the Navi attacked. On my side there were more people.

Some people were in groups in which I used my gun where as others I could use my knife I found and just sneak up behind them. I was dropping people left to right.

I didn't realize someone was behind me and they put me in a choke hold. I tossed them over my shoulder and punched him in the face repeatedly.

I was starting to get tired and just wanted this to stop. But I was so angry and was being fueled by my rage. I didn't realize this man was already long gone before I stopped. I looked at my hands covered in blood some mine some his. I wiped my hands and made my way to the front.

When i got to the front I noticed the Lo'ak and the girls were gone. Did they leave me? Did they leave spider? I felt hurt as I got tackled onto the ground. I was so fueled by rage I didn't even notice the hurt in my heart when I didn't see them at first. I let my guard down.

Seeing my attacker I kicked him off me and tossed him into the water. Sullys stick together huh?..

I roamed around the ship seeing more dead people than alive. I didn't even see Jake or Neytiri. I felt alone and just wanted to help, there was no way Neyetam would be mad enough at me to leave me alone here.

As I was looking around a corner I got hand cuffed to a person and tried to free myself.

"Oh you're not going anywhere darling," he told me dragging me along disarming me. I didn't know where he was leading me and was lost for words. We were walking by around each corner looking for other people. More so him I was planning an escape.

He saw his other group and we ran to them, "I got her sir," he told the previous avatar that held me at gun point. The boy I saw earlier was there too. I looked at him and nodded he shook his head no and I a obliged.

The one guy cut off the hand cuffs and replaced some other ones on both my hands. I felt stupid and weak again. I just had to think. Four of them started taking me and spider to what I assume somewhere to keep us locked up. The old guy walked away from us.

"Twinzies," I told spider holding up our cuffs. And laughed a little. "I'm y/n and I assume you're spider,"

"Yes, how do you know me?" He asked,

"Neteyam found me in the woods when they got here and we got closer since. " I stopped when I got pushed "quit talking," he said. I turned around and head butted him.

"You're kidnapping me the least you could do is let me talk." I snapped and tried to head butt him again. He kicked my feet out from under me and got in my face as I hit the floor, "I will kill you if you ever hit me again" he said

"Don't give me a reason to hit you and I won't," I said to him deadly. He grabbed my cuffs and pulled me back up and we started walking again.

"Anyways, then i guess they left you and I here." I told spider he didn't say anything but looked at me and back at the guy.

"They won't kill us, hurt us maybe but they won't kill us, we're valuable," I told him and he shrugged his shoulders.

We were walking more until I heard a click sound that was made with their mouth.  Neteyam. I didn't look up or anywhere but at the ground and smiled. I didn't want to alarm them. When I saw Spider about the look up I nudged him and told him no with my eyes.

I heard another click meaning they were getting ready to attack them so I prepared myself smiling. I heard the third click and swung my arms around as hard as I could to punch them knocking my guy down. Neteyam and Lo'ak jumped from up top taking care of three guys leaving me and spider with the other one.

He stepped towards me and I ripped off my mask and bit his arm while simultaneously grabbing it with my hands tossing him over my shoulder and doing the same thing I did earlier by stepping in his neck and snapping it. I looked down and him exhausted.

I knelt by him looking for a knife to cut the cuffs and but couldnt find one. Neteyam and lo'ak were done with there guys and ran over to us. Neteyam came to me cutting the cuffs and grabbing my mask. He placed it on my head and I smiled.

"I thought you left us lover boy," I told him grabbing his face.

"Never love, we just had to find you," he said grabbing mine. I grabbed the gun for the solider and stood up with Neteyam.

"Y/n that was honestly epic, how did you do that," spider questioned me about 'breathing' without a mask.

"I wasn't breathing, I just help my breath." Told him smiling. We were catching up which was really dumb where we were.

"Yeah but that was cool how you just tossed him and snapped his neck," Lo'ak said.

"Mighty warrior brother," Neteyam said putting his arm around me and pointing at me. Lo'ak rolled his eyes but laughed.

I looked to our side and saw people coming with guns. I went to put the gun I took from this guy up to shoot but was guarded by Neteyam pushing me into a little cubby. Along with lo'ak and spider.

"Put down the gun y/n hide," Neteyam said shoving the gun down hiding me in the corner guiding me by the shoulder.  I felt his body pressed against mine holding me. 

"You guys okay?" I asked looking at everyone. No bullet wounds good.

"You guys go I got them," Neteyam said holding Lo'aks gun and shot backwards.

His words played in my head like a broken record. Why?

It clicked this was the dream I had. THIS was the message. Neteyam was going to die if I didn't do something. These guys were stepping closer with every second. I had to figure out what to do.

"Y/N! We have to go!" Lo'ak said shaking me out of my trance. I took my gun and fired at the people.  I'm not leaving Neteyam behind.

...............................

The message and the dream are here.

Eywa works in weird ways but hey🤷🏻‍♀️