Pre promised

After talking for a bit Neteyam was the first to lay down leaving me and Lo'ak to talk.

"You never got to tell me," I whispered to him.

Lo'ak looked at me confused and mouthed what.

"How Neteyam felt about Seh'ak," I said raising my eye brows.

"Oh I don't think that really matters y/n he loves you now," he told me trying to make me stop prying.

"Nope not good enough," I said smiling and shaking my head.

"Okay okay, but she was way more into him that he was to her. I think the only reason he 'liked' her was because our parents knew her parents. Our parents liked her sorta and Neteyam figured they'd be promised to each other," lo'ak said talking with his hands a little bit.

I smiled at what he said, "so he didn't really have a thing for her it was more so just wanting to make your parents happy," I told him looking at him.

"Yes basically," he said laughing. "But like I said he loves you and plus you guys are basically promised to each other already," Lo'ak said shrugging his shoulders.

"What?" I asked snickering.

"Oh please," he told me like I was stupid, "you guys are so madly in love even if it wasn't an arranged thing by the parents, it's been arranged by you guys nonchalantly" he said poking my shoulder.

I looked over and Neteyam and smiled. I guess we did promise ourselves to each other huh?

"See, the way your starting at him tells me everything," he said pointing between me and neteyam, "you don't see the way he looks at you when you're not directly by his side, he watches over you every chance he gets. If he's not looking at you in a protective way it's with full blown love in his eyes admiring your every move,"

I looked back at him baffled. "Really?" I asked.

"Shut up like you didn't know," he said looking at me rolling his eyes. "Now go to sleep, you need you're rest," he said shoving my shoulder.

"How do you tame an Ikran?" I asked before heading to neteyam.

"He will tell you that," Lo'ak said smiling and pointing at neteyam.

"Do you think I can do it?" I asked quietly getting close to neteyam.

"Oh yeah definitely," he said no doubt in his voice.

"Good, Good Night," I signed laying down but Neteyam.

He slowly wrapped his arm around me and held me close kissing my forehead.

Time skip: Morning

Waking up Neteyam and Lo'ak were already up by the fire with food.  The food here smelt 10x's better. 

I got up and went over to the fire and sat by Neteyam looking at what he was eating.  I won't lie, I'm freaking hungry.

"Would you like some love," Neteyam asked me smiling.

"Yes, yes i would," i Said nodding my head.

Neteyam held up a piece and tried to feed it too me.  I looked at him confused as to what he was doing.  He nodded his head and put the food to my mouth and I took a bite.

Not only did this smell better but it also tasted better.  I opened my eyes up wide chewing on it and nodding my head. 

"This is good," i said muffled by the food in my mouth.

"Good, i bet it's nice not having to eat around tiny little bones," he said referring to the fish at the reef.

I smiled and took some more of his food.  As i was chewing my next bite Neteyam scuffed and looked at Lo'ak.

"She's eating all of my food," Neteyam said pointing at me.

"That's what you get for offering her some," Lo'ak said laughing.

"Hey you better watch it, I'll eat yours too," i told Lo'ak staring at him and his food.

Lo'ak hissed at me jokingly pulling his food closer to his body.

"Does that really work?" Neteyam asked Lo'ak.

"I've never heard your hiss once," i said looking at Neteyam laughing.

"That's cause I don't need to," he said pulling his food away from me. 

I gave him doe eyes to let me have one more bite. And he shook his head looking away.

"Nope not gonna work," he said looking at Lo'ak

"Well why didnt you bring me any," i asked sarcastically reaching behind Neteyam to steal one last bite.

"We did," Lo'ak Said handing me a plate, "i just wanted to see how much of his food you'd eat," he said laughing.

"Oh thank you Lo'ak,"