Najah took out her keys and walked to her car. As bad as she wanted to pull off on him she didn't. She waited on him to get in the car before leaving.

"What I do det fast?"
"Nun Asaad"

"So why you being rude to me then?"

"I'm not"

"You is, fuck is up witchu?"

"Nun"

"So instead a you actin' like a adult you gone do lil petty shit? When you can just tell me wassup witchu. You grown as fuck bro just talk."

Najah pulled the car over at a gas station before parking and turning it off.

"You been fuckin' with Syd behind my back?"

"No"
"Lemme see your phone."

Boogie was a little hesitant but he still unlocked his phone and gave it to her. He just hoped she didn't see too much.

"Why the fuck- why this bitch sendin' you nudes Asaad?!"

Before he could answer Najah cocked her arm back and punched him in his jaw.

"Cuh what fuck is wrong witchu?" He asked putting his arm up to block her hits. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"All this shit I been through and you- you know what Asaad it's ite. We gone go onnis trip cs I spent MY hard earned money and when we get back this shit is over."

Boogie didn't respond because he knew he was wrong and plus his mouth was hurting.

--

𝗛𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶

While Najah did her hair in the mirror Boogie looked at her with a sorry look on his face.

The whole time she hadn't said a word to him. For the most part she was talking to Bobbi and Nasia.

"Yeen gone talk to me? A nigga can't een get no pussy on his birthday- hell ian een get a happy birthday from you yet."

"Oh" Najah turned the music up and tuned him out. Once she was done curling her hair she pulled the curls apart and fixed her edges.

She then cleaned up her mess then went in the room to put her clothes on.

"What we ignorin' each other?"

"Asaad, please gone on somewhere bruh. I'm really pissed off at you right now. Ion wanna say no mean shit to you."

"Ion want you to ignore me tho. You can talk to me without being mean."

"I just feel like you a weird ass nigga. I been cheated on and done the worst in the past and you seen that shit first hand. For you to turn around and cheat really just let me know how much you care about me."

"Ian cheat tho."

"If a nigga send me a picture of his dick how you gone feel? Like I played in your face right? Whether you linked her or not that's still fucking cheating."

"Yeen fuckin' me or nunna det... what you want me to do? Cs err time I touch you it's 'not tonight Asaad ian inna mood' or 'wait til tomorrow' fuck you want me to do E'najah?"

"You know exactly why that is tho. I think you be forgetting what happened to me. How can you be mad at me cs ion want a nigga touching on me?"

"I been working on getting better at it but whenever we do, do it ian really feeling it. Ian finna keep waisting our time like that." She continued

Najah quickly wiped her tears and continued to put her clothes on.

"I'm sorry, ite? I love you n imma be more patient witchu. It just seem like youn fuck wimme."

"How?!- stop yellin' at me." He cut her off. "How Asaad? I been tryna get back to my normal self for six months now."

"Shit don't just happen over night that shit will forever be traumatizing for me. Allat aggressive shit just not what i'm into no more."

Boogie pulled Najah into a hug and let her cry on him. She hadn't cried about the situation in a really long time so he felt bad for saying what he said.

"I'm sorry bae."

"It's whatever" She pulled away from him and wiped her face. "You stay away from me now imma stay away from you. We just gone play shit cool til we go back home."

"Why it gotta be like det?"

"You know what you did. We'll talk more another time ion wanna keep fucking up my vibes."

'Niggas always gotta cheat. When I really start acting crazy imma be inna wrong.' She thought to herself.