"What I want is to be left alone," I growled out, moving from behind the desk and making my way towards the door, opening it and giving him a pointed look.

"Not happening," he insisted, marching towards me, "go ahead, take a swing. We're all tired of Moody Haden. We need to focus on finding Zara, yes, but we also have other important things that have to be dealt with. Stop being a piss pour Alpha and do your job."

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I angrily asked, slamming the door shut and walking towards him.

"Touched a nerve did I? Too fucking bad. Stop being an idiot and serve this pack the way you're meant to. I'm getting reports that you marched into one of the Southern packs and demanded to see all the women, and let's not forget about the public fight you had with Bryon. You yelled at Jenna in the middle of the hospital just yesterday! You know where I found her? At our old family house crying her eyes out. My sister, Haden!"

"Watch your tone with me, Beckham," I warned.

"Or what? You'll start behaving like you're an Alpha? Because from what I'm seeing now, there isn't an Alpha in this room and –"

His words were cut short when my fist connected with his face.

My wolf raged, not liking the insult, not liking the challenge. He cursed silently as he held his nose and shut his eyes.

"That's all you got?" he smartly said and I growled loudly. He blinked, refocusing his eyes on me and continued his taunting, "come on, you've got to have more in you than that."

Charging towards him again, my fist was ready to hit him square in the face again but I paused, looking into his eyes then resorting to punching the wall instead. I didn't stop there, my wolf was already on edge, wanting the release. I tore the office apart, throwing the bookshelf to the ground and flinging the table upside down. I wore the anger like the clothes on my back, reaching for the chair by the window and throwing it through the window, the glass shattering into a million pieces beneath my feet. Closing my eyes, and with fists clenched, I took deep breaths in an attempt to calm myself down.

"Well," I heard him clear his throat behind me, "that was fun."

"Oh, shut up James," I cursed and ran a hand over my face.

"I'm sure someone will have a field day wondering why there's a wooden chair outside your window, but until then," he stepped forward over the shreds of paper that now covered the floor, "we have a group approaching the Western border."

My eyes snapped alert.

"Rogues?" I immediately asked.

"Unconfirmed, but we need to be prepared, given the times and all," he said.

"If they're unconfirmed, it may be the group Alex was talking about, the ones that managed to flee from up North before the Rogue King got to their territories," I informed him, "but why would they be coming from the West?"

"If you're finished throwing a tantrum like a five-year-old child, you can come with us to find out."

"Don't make me hit you again, James,"

He chuckled and walked towards the door, pausing when I called him back.

"Thanks," I said and I caught the smirk on his face before he went through the door.

We ran as a team, dozens of us heading towards the Western border prepared for the worst. I was leading the pack, taking my rightful place in front as we sprinted through the depths of the forest.

Status update, I mindlinked the wolves in control of the Western border.

They haven't reached the border yet, Alpha, one wolf mentioned, they appear to be a small group. Travelling on foot.