The Savior of Mondstadt

Why does The Acting Grand Master of Mondstadt is showing me a book? And why does to person on the cover looks exactly like me? And why is Miko in it too? Aether had many unanswered questions, let's just say this was not what he expected when Amber told him that she was going to introduce him to someone who could help him. Jean meanwhile looked at him somewhat excited, like a girl in front of a candy store, or like when Ei looked at the dangos that Lumine and Makoto prepared.

"I-I don't know, I never saw that book in my life" The woman seemed a little disappointed by his answer.

"Oh, it's okay, I'm sure my question confused you, It's just... that you reminded me of one of my childhood heroes, My mother used to read this book to me every night before going to sleep, that story inspired me to become a knight..." Jean looked at the book with some affection in her eyes, clearly you could see that it was important to her, after a couple of seconds, the woman came back to her senses, shaking her head gently as if she was trying to get those thoughts out of her head "I'm sorry Aether, you can go, if I get any information on how to get to Inazuma I will contact you"

"Thank you Jean, well, I will take my leave then" As Aether was making her way to the door, a scream could be heard from the office, coming from the streets of the city. Jean quickly went to the window to see what it was, while Aether left the office running quickly towards the street.

A kind of light blue dragon flew through the skies of the city, but at a very low altitude, it practically touched the roofs of the tallest buildings in the city, people ran through the streets of the city, seeking shelter, while the few knights who traveled the area tried to organize the evacuation.

Jean followed by a group of knights and Amber left the building, the dandelion knight looked at Aether.

"Go inside the headquarters! It's too dangerous to be out here, we'll take care of it!" shouted the knight.

"I can help! I know how to fight!" Jean was prepared to refuse the boy's help, but there weren't many people available to protect the city, so his help was welcome.

"Okay! But stay with close with Amber! Help the people to evacuate the city!" After the two heard Jena's orders, the Acting Grand Master followed by the knights went towards the city walls.

"Aether!" yelled Amber "Let's go to the commercial area of the city! There are always many people there!" Aether nodded and the pair ran to the place.

When they arrived at the place everything was a disaster, people running everywhere, children crying, knights who did not know what to do, it was an absolute mess.

Aether couldn't hear much, but he could see Amber giving orders to some knights, he tried to help by directing people towards the exits of the city, but suddenly, someone grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him around.

"Venti!? What's going on?! Is that?" Aether asked to the bard.

"Yes! That's him! Its Dvalin! We have to stop it before it destroys the whole city!" the bard took out an arch and aimed to the ground, when the arrow hit, a giant gust of wind rose.

"Put this on your back and jump!" Venti threw some kind of wings at Aether, who didn't really know what to do with them but followed the Archon's instructions.

He closed his eyes and jumped, when he opened them again, the boy was about 20 meters from the ground and continued to climb, Venti was a couple of meters above him giving him a thumbs up, then he made movements with his hands as if he wanted the boy to follow him.

The two continued to fly until they reached a few meters above Dvalin, Venti pointed towards the dragon, indicating that they would throw themselves on its back, Aether complied and when the bard indicated it, he retracted his wings, falling right on top of it.