Chapter 6 - My Turn

* THERE IS SMUT HERE. LIKE THE WHOLE THING. If you hate smut fr skip this chapter I won't judge *

Unconsciously, my legs wrapped around his torso as he slowly inched his way inside of me. He groaned in ecstasy, and I moaned in response. His movements were agonizingly slow at first, his eyes studying my face for any discomfort. The slow movements left me wanting more. The way he slid into me, slowly stretching me around him, brushing the spot his fingers couldn't reach - that made my eyes roll back in my head - and carefully pulling back out again.

My hands that had gripped his shoulders, were starting to slide down his body, heading for his bum to try and coax him to go faster. He sat up a little, knowing what I was up to and removing himself from my reach.

"I thought this was what you wanted, or is there something else you're needing?" he whispered, barely containing his groans. He was successfully teasing the both of us with his calculated thrusts, but I wasn't going to be able to wait him out this time.

"faster please" I groaned, desperately clawing at his waist, as far as my arms could reach.

"you want it faster?" He rasped, cocking his head to the side and playing dumb. His eyebrows knit together in mock confusion, but his eyes told me his plans.

I nodded my head yes, my fingers digging into his sides as he started to slowly enter me again.

"What do you say?" He asked, watching my face as he hit my favourite spot, tracing my jawline firmly with his thumb, holding my gaze.

"Please" I moaned out, getting increasingly desperate as he continued his little game.

Corpse sighed, his eyes closing lazily. "As you wish." He began to quicken his pace, suddenly slamming into me. I cried in response, the knot in my centre returning and my toes curling against his hips. His hand moved from my jaw to around my neck, choking me lightly.

"Oh fuck" I rasped, both at the new sensation of being choked and the relentless fucking from Corpse. I watched his face as it contorted in bliss, his breath becoming more ragged and his groans and sighs getting deeper with each thrust.

On the edge of my next orgasm, my back began to arch and Corpse suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I almost yelled, feeling inexplicably frustrated at being so close to finishing again. Without a word, he bent down, scooped me in his arms and rolled us into the middle of the bed, putting me on top.

He was still inside me when I froze. I was never good at being the one on top, at least that's what I've been told. I felt my cheeks heating up and the nerves bubbling up in my chest. I wanted to impress Corpse, not leave him wanting more. My rhythm on top was never quite right. It was always mismatched to whoever was under me. I had almost forgot about my looming orgasm when he rolled his hips up into me, and the sensation returned in full force. He pulled my torso against his, catching my lips in a deep kiss.

"If you want to come again so badly, you'll have to do it yourself." he whispered against my lips before gently pushing me back into an upright position by my shoulders. His hands began to trail lightly down my shoulders and arms, brushing their way back to my hips. He rolled up into me again, sighing and rolling his head back at his movement - begging me to start.

Carefully I placed my palms on his chest, somewhat pinning him down and simultaneously supporting myself. His hand lightly kneaded my sides, his eyes almost black with anticipation of my movements. When I lifted my hips, my ears were met with a sharp intake of breath, and a spank that made me gasp. I rocked my hips slowly at first, finding a rhythm that suited him.