Chapter 5 - Glimpse

Corpse only opened the door a couple of feet, about a third of the way. His long, toned arm was fairly distracting on the doorknob, his long fingers curled around it in a way that curled my toes. The room through the door was lit with crimson LEDs along the bottom of the floor, the furniture dark and the walls black. Along the wall across from the door were hooks with various stick-like items hanging from them. I eyed them curiously for a second before my gaze landed on one of the biggest, cosiest looking beds I had ever seen.

I turned to look at Corpse preparing to speak to him... As I turned to look at him, he closed the small space between us. His parted lips came crashing down on my question, and I forgot it as soon as I began to ask. He eased me gently backwards until I hit the wall of the hallway we were standing in, pressing his body to mine. I barely noticed through the haze of heavy breathing and lips that he had closed the door to the room with us still outside.

He pulled his lips from mine and trailed his kisses down my jaw, to my collar bones. I gasped as he nipped the sensitive skin there, and felt his hands trailing down my arms. I shivered, letting out a small moan as he sucked on a sweet spot at the base of my neck, simultaneously interlacing our fingers together in both of his hands. he pulled back for a second, staring deep into my eyes. With a tiny, devilish smirk Corpse pinned my hands above my head, holding both wrists with one of his arms. With his free hand, he traced the outline of my face, his eyes growing darker by the second.

With our bodies this close together, it was hard to keep my breathing steady. I stared into his eyes as he traced gently across my face. He started on my eyebrows, looping along my temple and across my cheekbone to my nose, and then straight south to my lips. I sighed as he traced my bottom lip with his thumb, rolling my head against the wall yearning to put my head back. As my lips parted in my sigh, a curious look crossed his face as he gently pushed his thumb inside my lips.

Quickly as to catch him off guard, I gently sucked on the tip of his thumb. He sucked in a quick breath, clearly satisfied with my choice. I felt his member flex in response to the sensation, his eyes closing as he released a shaky breath. He pulled his thumb from my lips, and cupped my cheek with his hand, holding my head still and bringing his face within centimetres of my own.

"Faith," he started, his breath washing over my face in our proximity.

"Yes?" I breathed, unsure of what his request might be.

"Do you mind if I pick you up?" He breathed in that deep raspy voice that went straight to my core with every syllable.

"Yes," I mumbled, barely a whisper as his lips brushed mine.

"Good." He groaned, with his lips crashing back to mine and hooked my legs around his waist, pressing me further into the wall. He let my hands go and they wrapped around his shoulders on their own accord. I felt his hands slide down my sides over my hips and under my thighs, securing my position against his body. I moaned lightly as he squeezed the sensitive skin there, shivering in anticipation in response. His gesture promised my need would soon be filled, and he scooped me up off of the wall, opening the door with his back.

I was tossed somewhat roughly onto the big cozy bed. I gasped in shock at the movement, bouncing ever so slightly against the mattress. I was very much so not used to being treated as if I was lighter than air. In my experience with sex, I had never been thrown around. It was all pretty standard - missionary, doggy, lots of kissing and gentle moaning. It had never been a bad experience, but nobody had ever had me as wound up as I was right now.

When I opened my eyes he was looming over me, his one knee up on the bed between my spread legs with his elbows beside my shoulders, trapping me in. My breath hitched at his closeness and shiver ran up my spine from the lust in his eyes.