49-Life Goes On.🍁

Start from the beginning

As if nothing happened...
Yeah~, life goes on.~~~✨💞

Another day flying by.
On my pillow, on my table,,,
Yeah, Life Goes On." ~💫💞

Like this again.~~ ❣️

"THANK YOU."

Yeon chirp happily with his moist eyes and step down of the stage. All start clapping for him while praising him. His family smiling at him in his happy tears.

Outside of the university.....

Yeon hugging his parents dearly while mumbling sweet words to make them calm.

In these 2 years lots of thing change in their life only good one yeah some ups and down come between but the over come that too.

Tae perfectly fine now he can walk, talk and enjoying his life perfectly with his husband and family.

Jk also over come with his fear and trauma. Namjin is beyond happy to have them again in their life.

Taegukk share sweet, caring and so much lovely bound with Yeon.

Yeon make a wish list for taegukk and gave him, saying they have to do these list things.

They refused it to do, he stubbornly made them to complete this list and he will not talk with them if they try to skip his wish list and their family also happy with these wish list.

So they finally agree and start doing his wish list complete their family is so happy for them.

First jk purpose tae again infront of his whole family it's yeon first wish.

Later they marry each other with lots of hustle and bustle and Yeon himself arrange this all for his parents.

When tae recover fully they sent them for honeymoon, taegukk feel so shy.

They also spend lots of time together with family catching all things which they skip for 18 years.

"Stop crying eomma or else you will fall ill." Yeon said wiping his tears he nods his head while pecking on his forehead.

"Appa you too." Yeon said he hummed chuckling and raffle his hair.

"Let's clicked picture together." Jimin ask chirping they all nodded giggling.

They clicked pics one by one with each other and with whole family.

Later lisa and soobin also join them in group photo happily.

They all snap their head towards Jae when he clear his throat furrowing.

"I want to say something." Jae said scratching his nap jimin smile widely
Jk groan while looking at jimin he roll his eyes.

Others looking at jae confusedly and nods their head unsurely.

"Jeon Taeyeon! I asked you to wait for me because I know this situation will come and I didn't wanted to disturb in your family reunion.

Now everything is over, everything is going fine like the way you wanted to keep your parents happy.

So, now we can thought about us a little bit right."

Jae said in hope he nods his head with his moist eyes vigorously, holding his flower bouquet tightly jae show his gummy smile and kneel down infront
of him yeon giggle shyly.

Namjin, tae are so shock same time happy for them. Lisa, soobin and jim squealing in happiness inside. Jk sigh annoyingly.

"Sorry I don't know anything about this but I try my best to learn these stuffs. So, Jeon Taeyeon?!