Chapter 6. 🔞

Jimin was sitting in the center of the night club. A glass of whiskey in one hand, while his eyes were on the male dancing on the stage. He wasn't Jimin's type, but even he had to admit that there was something intoxicating about him. He turned his head and looked at his best friend. Well, Agust D wasn't the feared gangster, he was now a teenager lost in the presence of his crush.

A chuckle escaped his lips. Jimin could understand the sheer fascination with the dancer. If he wouldn't have been torn between two males, he too would probably salivate. One that had the power to rip him in half with his sheer strength and fuck him in the most brutal way, while the other one, made his heart flutter with his boxy smile and feather like touches.

Yoongi cursed under his breath when the dancer got off the stage and walked around the tables, enchanting each person he was stopping to. The gangster's eyes darkened when a woman from the audience rubbed his abs with her fingers. Jimin bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing.

A growl came out of Yoongi's mouth when Jungkook slipped down in front of Jimin, while his eyes were glued to Agust. The stiff man next to Jimin was no longer Yoongi. It was Agust. Agust who was sporting a blank face with dark orbs, his hand wrapped around the armrest of the seat, knuckles turned white.

The dancer smirked while he spread Jimin's knees apart and put his face between them, hovering over him as he rubbed himself from Jimin's crotch to his chest.

Yoongi's jaw clenched. He was close on ripping Jungkook away, or cut Jimin's hands that were now on the dancer's chest. The look in Jungkook's eyes was provocative, almost saying 'you could have a piece of this'. Oh, Yoongi will have a piece of that ass, there was no doubt about that.

Jimin was having a blast. Not only because one gorgeous specimen of a man was rubbing against his dick, but also because he gets to tease the fuck out of his friend. Finally, something had changed in Yoongi's life. The gangster could say it was nothing, but Jimin knew better.

A devilish smile appeared on Jungkook's face when he turned around and laid on Jimin's thighs. He stretched his hand and rubbed Yoongi's crotch with feather like touches, teasing, playing until he could feel the gangster's cock coming to life. Inch, by inch, hardness by hardness until he was fully erect.

With a hiss, Yoongi caught his wrist, tightening his hold until Jungkook whimpered. "Don't start what you can't finish."

Jungkook pulled his hand away, turned his head around and whispered into Jimin's ear, loud enough to be heard by Yoongi. "Come play with me." With that, he was back on stage.

Yoongi got up from his seat, fuming. Jimin knew nothing good would come out so he followed his best friend. "Don't you dare hurt him." Jimin threatened as soon as both were inside the privacy of Yoongi's room.

"What?" Yoongi growled, coming closer to Jimin. "One lap dance and you're in love?" Why he was angry, he didn't know. The possessiveness he felt in that moment took him by surprise. Jungkook shouldn't be touched by anyone else. Others should only look at him like something they can't buy, own, a piece of art meant to be praised.