Idol Life 4

Depuis le début

She also stood up and let her intrusive thoughts win as she squished his butt cheeks.

"Huh, what are you doing Amore"

"Your ass looks good to be squished" She gives another squish before she picks up their scatter clothes on the floor.

"Yours good to slap" Tzuyu slap her butt when she bend down producing a yelp from her.

"Fuck, don't slap it"

"Does it feel good baby"

"Babe please it does feel good so don't..." Sana shake her heads and grab her towel to wrap herself.

"Making love with you will never be enough Amore" He give a flying kiss and a wink to Sana. She playfully roll her eyes then went to get shower.

Before she head inside, she peak her head.

"Wanna get a shower with me babe 😉" Tzuyu stop, when he's about to dial the number. He turn to Sana and eagerly nod his head.

"Never thought you would ask me for that but wait for me. Make sure-"

"Heyyy just shower okayyy. I'm almost sore down there"

"Aww okay sorry. Let me give this a real quick call then I'll head inside"

"Okay" Tzuyu quickly tap on his phone to dial the number and press the button.

It rings a little bit then..

"Hello, are delivery available for tonight" As soon as it available, he quickly order ther take outs and pay it through online.

After that, he went to grab his towel and goes inside where his wife are.

There, his wife applying hair shampoo conditioner while humming a song.

"Amore.."

"Hey babe" Sana turn around to face her husband.

"Would you like to...help me with these"

"You know I'm up for it"

"Just don't tickle me"

The two enjoy getting shower together, when Tzuyu try to slip his cock in between her buttcheeks, she slap his arm and splash him with water.

"You horny ass"

"I've been holding myself since your new rules dance Amore. It's turning me on" Sana widen her eyes when she can feel her husband cock is poking her stomach.

"Oh don't you dare baby. You have work tomorrow" Tzuyu groan and try to calm himself. He don't want to force his wife to make love with him though.

"I'll let you fuck me when i'm not sore..okay"

"I understand Amore. Whenever you need it, just prepare that pussy cause it will be a long night" Sana bit her lips to surpass a moan when her husband sexually rub her thighs that is inches closer to her feminine.

"Okay let's get ready cause sooner, our foods will be here in any minute"

Approximately 7 minutes later, their doorbell is ringing. Sana pushes Tzuyu away from their makeout session and told him to take the foods as she fix herself.

Tzuyu then take their foods and give the delivery person a tips.

"Should we eat or continue where we left off earlier"

"Hey respect the foods"

"You're my foods too Amore"

"I mean real foods"