"Good idea" Ochobot replied and went to the ladies. They talk for a bit and they teleport back to earth.

"See you later Y/n" Yaya said

"We will come back! " Ying

You waved as you watch them enter the portal. When they completely went back to earth, youvquickly look at Gopal who is shoving his face with food.

"Make sure to clean that up Gopal, I will just put Boboiboy to your tent" You said

Gopal salute and said "roger ma'am"

You watch Gopal hurrily clean up the mess and you look at Boboiboy then gently hold his head and slowly stood up.

"Y/n, do you need help carrying Boboiboy to our tent?" Gopal asked in concern

"It's fine, I can do this much" You said and swiftly carried Boboiboy in your arms without struggling.

Gopal was shock by your sudden moves. He was very impressed, seeing you carrying Boboiboy with ease.

"You're so cool and strong Y/n, may I take a picture of you, while you're carrying boboiboy?" Gopal said out of blue.

"Huh? Why would you want a picture of me carrying Boboiboy?" You asked in confusion

"You look so cool right now. You're like a knight in a shining armor carrying his prince."

You were stunned by Gopal's choice of words.

"I-I see, thank you I guess. If that's what you want"

Gopal quickly took a picture of you and Boboiboy the. He smiled mischievous as he look at the picture he took

'𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘪𝘣𝘰𝘺. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘦.'

Your Pov

I look a Gopal and he was giggling creepily while holding his phone.

'What's gotten into him?'

I just shrugged that thought off and put Boboiboy to their tent. I lay him down to his mattress, I took his hat off and look at his pretty face. I poke his cheek and smile

" I can't believe this guy is my boyfriend" I whispered

I stop poking his cheek and just stared at his sleeping face. I suddenly feel shy when I realized I keep staring and adoring his face like a weirdo. I took a deep breath and sigh

'I should probably help Gopal' I thought as I stood up but suddenly I felt someone grabbed my hand, it was Boboiboy. He was sitting and his eyes were slightly open but it looks like he's still half-asleep

"Umm... Boboiboy?" I asked in confusion, wondering if he's sober.

He didn't answer but he look at me, still holding my wrist. Then out of nowhere he pulled me, making me go on top of him.

"Boboiboy?! What are you doing?!" I whispered-yelled

I was very startled and flustered by his sudden movements. I was about to stand up but he wrapped his arms around my waist and made me lie down beside him.

" Don't leave me Y/n.." He whispered while tightly wrapping his arms around me. I tried to go out from his arms but I wasn't able to.

'He's supposed to be asleep how can he still have strength..?'

I look at him and he was still peacefully sleeping without minding me in his arms. I just sighed in defeat and didn't bother to go out from his grasp. I hug him back and whispered "I'm here Boboiboy, I'm not going anywhere'

Suddenly the status screen appeared.

' 🅵🅾🆄🆁🆃🅷 🅴🅿🅸🆂🅾🅳🅴 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅱🅴🅶🅸🅽 🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅴🆅🅴🅽🅸🅽🅶. 🅿🆁🅴🅿🅰🆁🅴' It said

I turned off the status screen and just stared at Boboiboy, enjoying the fact that I'm in his arms.

'𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯'

.....
(𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱)

When Boboiboy woke up he got surprised seeing me in his arms. I just chuckled and smile at him

"Morning" I said

Suddenly, Boboiboy went red as tomato and smoke coming out of his ears. He quickly pulled himself out and went to the very side of the tent.

"H-how did I got here? " He asked shyly

"You suddenly fell asleep earlier so I put you here to let you sleep." I explain

"Uhm, so why did you stay? You could just leave me here"

"That was the plan but you just pulled me into your arms and didn't budge when I tried to get out"

Boboiboy's face went more red than before, he quickly bow down.

"I'm so so so sooorry Y/n, I didn't why I did that, I'm sorry for bothering you" Boboiboy apologizes multiple times

I just chuckled and pat his head.

"It's fine, it's not like you did something bad" I reassured, I stood up and went out of the tent. I look at Boboiboy and said "I'll go help Gopal. Keep resting if you want, just step out when you're feeling better"

I close the tent and took a deep breath. I put my hand on my chest and felt my heart race. I could feel my face getting hotter when I recall myself being in his arms.

'𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.'.

...........................

𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I watched Y/n walk away and close the tent. I sat down and covered my face in shame.

' 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?!!? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥! 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘊𝘒?!𝘞𝘌 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎!!! 𝘐𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘕'𝘛 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠!! 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘠/𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦??! 𝘚𝘰 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘨 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵.'

.............................

A/n : Musta naman ka?