⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀神 ⭒ COMEBACK ── THORNS & PETALS

Start from the beginning

৶⠀. COMEBACK TEASERՙִՙ ⬞

৶⠀. TRACKLIST ՙִՙ ⬞

، ! 노래oo1 ‣ FEAR
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 hyeseok, jodie, jihoon
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 hyeseok, ohseong
≡ ❛ choreographed by 𓂃 kaiyo, narae, tiana
≡ ❛ directed by 𓂃 kim suhyeok, jang nari, raon
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA › analogous to what seems like a harmless rose is the world that polaris had introduced ─ the northern star that guided you to a different realm failed to illuminate the leaking poison from the shadows. FEAR talks about the nature of a toxic relationship and how the inner conflicts between both parties are slowly consuming them like a poison. there are constant pleas of telling their partner to stop loving them as they acknowledge their harmful presence towards their lover, and yet the cycle repeats as the effects of the venom takes place; everything falling into an endless loop of pushing and pulling.

꒷︶ ❛ LYRIC VIDEO

꒷︶ ❛ LIVE STAGE

꒷︶ ❛ DANCE PRACTICE

، ! 노래oo2 ‣ FEARLESS
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 JØNAH, ohseong, rylan
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 kaiyo, hyeseok, fabin
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA › obviously, FEARLESS is the expected succession of FEAR. the lyrics express the determination to break free from the past and to push oneself to heighten standards. the FEAR that once consumed and devastated a relationship, bounces back with pure passion to accept and move on, carrying the poison in their veins as they embark on a life-long journey of embracing a new version of oneself. there are constant words that questions the existence of eternal things and realizations that they were not the cause of the pain that they were being tormented for─ where did the poison came from?

، ! 노래oo3 ‣ REALLY REALLY
≡ ❛ written by 𓂃 jønah, kai, minkyu, jay
≡ ❛ produced by 𓂃 hyeseok, jodie
꒷꒦‧ TRIVIA › REALLY REALLY lists the first to be recorded for the three unit songs that divided all thirteen members. completed by JØNAH, KAI, JAY, and MINKYU; all four members were grouped after playing rock, paper, and scissors to the rest. according to the 'leader', JAY, REALLY REALLY is a song that expresses a desire to be with someone whom they find loveable and attractive. it's a song of a beau who's willing to change their flaws and turn offs if it makes their lover happy─ the clear message of the song is the genuine love they have, and have to offer for their lover and to what extent can they express it, even if it needs for them to become a billionaire to win their lovers heart.