Shalom/Rahu x FEM reader 🔞

Mulai dari awal

She said and lean her hand out for a handshake.

"My name is shalom"

"Y/n.."

You said and hesitantly took her hand for a handshake as she just kept smiling at you.

"You and your sister had so many similarities..that's why I thought you looked familiar to me.."

"I-i see..."

"May I know where do you head to?"

"I was.. looking for my sister's office and..got lost.."

"Hmm~ can't you find her with the help of those shackles?"

"I tried but...it led me to you instead.."

This got her amusement as she kept her hand to you.

"Is that so?"

"Yes..I still don't know how to use this properly.."

"Do you want us to lead you to your sister?"

She said as she sound welcoming but you felt that it has another motive and you tried to get your hand away from hers but she kept a firm grip on you though she still kept smiling as if she never did that.

Just then you felt another hand on your shoulder and turned to see Rahu.

"You can relax, we don't mean any harm"

She said trying to reassure you and it made you relax for a bit since you felt comfortable around Rahu but not around shalom.

Luckily you heard a familiar voice to which you looked to see your older sister as shalom's grip loosen and you manage to escape her and immediately went to your older sister.

The two just watched you go towards your sister as shalom kept smiling while Rahu looked at her.

"I guess, she managed to peek your interest as well?"

"Hmm~ I never thought you would have your eyes for this little one as well, Rahu~"

"...I never expected that as well..that connection..was much stronger than the chief of mbcc"

"Hehe~ let's just see how special this one really is~"

As they day went by, the two had always showed up to you and mostly shalom was the one who started a conversation while Rahu just kept watching you both chat.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months and you have been getting used to this place and not to mention you were getting comfortable with shalom and Rahu.

Though shalom was quite the affectionate one while Rahu kept her calm demeanor around you.

But what they didn't know is that as the time went by, you have developed a strong feeling towards these two and you kept your best to not make them feel what you are actually feeling by being cautious with your shackles... or so you thought.

You didn't know how you got into this mess as you were laying on shalom for support while Rahu was Infront of you.

Little did you know that the way your developing your feelings came from them since they already want you for themselves which is why you thought you were having a huge crush on them because of how they welcome you warmly here but that's what you thought.

Now you were panting heavily as you were covered with their bite marks on your neck and collarbones.

Your shirt is disheveled and your pants were pulled down on your knees.

"S-shalom.."

"Sssh, just relax and let Rahu gave you a pleasurable time~"

You nodded and held onto shalom while Rahu was kissing, licking and biting your inner thighs while you were squirming and your already wet down there.

"Look at you already wet~ aren't you naughty yourself y/n?"

Shalom teases and you can't help but feel flustered by it as you tried to cover your face due to embarrassment but shalom kept your hand in place.

"Now, now. I want you to watch rahu~"

She whispered and nibble in your earlobe while you just squirm and looked at Rahu who was now leaning close to your throbbing pussy.

She stick her tongue out and it made your eyes widened when you felt her tongue on your slit making you moaned so sudden.

"Ah-..~ ngh~"

Rahu was eating you out while shalom kept biting your neck leaving hickeys as she slowly turned her gaze on shalom who was eating you out as she smirks and slowly slid her fingers down rubbing your clit that made you more moan out loud.

"Sh-shalom-..ngh~..Rahu~"

Shalom can't stop her smirk widening as she kept rubbing your clit with her thumb while Rahu slid her tongue deep inside you making you arch your back and hold onto shalom tightly.

"Is it too much? We can always take it slow-"

"N-no..keep..going.."

You said flustered all over while shalom smirks wide and suddenly fastened her movement and Rahu went more deeper finding your spot while you move your head back and lay on shalom's shoulder.

You were gripping tightly onto shalom's dress while the other hand was gripping onto rahu's hair.

Just then Rahu felt your walls squeezing her tongue indicating your close as she fastened her movement, moving her tongue around and finding your sweet spot and it made you a moaning mess until you came.

She licked every juice that came out from you before moving away and lean close to you to kiss you passionately.

"My~ how bold of you, Rahu"

"..."

She didn't replied to shalom and just looked at you.

"Are you okay? Is it too much?"

She asked with worried in her tone and you just shook your head sideways and peck her lips.

"I'm okay..in fact I like how your tongue..."

You tried to compliment how good she was but was too embarrassed to say which made Rahu blushed a little at your reaction and shalom chuckled at what she's witnessing and wrapped her arms around you.

"Aren't you the cutest one?~"

Shalom said before kissing you on the lips as well. Sliding her tongue inside your mouth which made you surprised and squinted your eyes while Rahu then went to attack your neck leaving love marks as well.

Later shalom pulled away and smiled at you while Rahu was showering you with kisses.

Shalom's eyes scan your hickeys as you were covered with them which she doesn't mind but you will need to hide those after this unforgettable night you all had with each other.