Zoya x FEM reader🔞

Sorry again this took a while XO_NANO_TERRA_OX But as you requested here it is^^

Pov:they meet the younger sister of the chief which is you.

Zoya🐺

Although Zoya has been with chief for a long time, she never have heard a single personal life about her whether be it family nor friends as she woke up with no memories though there's a rumour that she remembered one person and they say it's a blood relative of chief though they didn't really know the full story because she haven't said anything about it and only her adjustant knows about it.

And one day the rumour was been confirm, a younger sister of chief who seems to have the same shackles like her older sister that manage to contain a single sinner around syndicate.

She was sent by the bureau as well to do the same job as her sister when the higher ups found out that she had the same power as her older sister.

Having the same powers means that two are connected as one, just like her sinners they can feel each other's feelings as well as controlling sinners even when one shackles the sinners on their own.

This made it less difficult because there are now two people who can shackled sinners and it will be rather quickly to contain more sinners and the mania.

One day, the chief had her own mission with her two sinners Hecate and hella and the younger sister. You, were insisted to stay because the mission is not that difficult hence agreed to it but of course you still told your older sister to be careful.

You don't have any paperworks to do for now since nightingale was still taking care of it and will sent it to your office later which might took a while as you then decided to go to the training room.

As you went there, you haven't seen any sinners on training which you assume they had their break now.

You decided to walk around the training room, you then thought for a sec because this is the perfect time for you to train your body.

Unlike your sister, you were training your body for every mission and which results that you know more combat than your sister though you're not good with guns like her.

That's why you train yourself how to fight using close combat. You went to the dressing room, taking off your coat and shirt while you were your sport bra.

You went out after and started to do warm up first before doing push ups and lifting heavy weights.

You also did shadow boxing for a while and didn't notice a person came inside the training room.

The person spotted you immediately as she had watched your reflexes and how you had a good fighting stance which an amuse smirk crept on their faces and decided to approach you quietly.

You haven't noticed the person as they went closer behind you and that's where you only felt their presence and threw a punch instinctively but the person managed to catch your fist.

"Hmm~ not bad, you reacted more quickly than your sister"

It was sinner Zoya looking at you with amusement written on her face.

"Your..S class sinner Zoya right?"

"Ho~? I'm surprised you know me, judging that this is the first time we actually meet even though we live on the same roof"