"Hmm. Good things come to those who wait, right?" He spoke, breath tickling your skin. Right now you were fighting the urge to pass out. Although, he is very hot and you wouldn't mind if he did try something.

He brought his hand back up to your arm. This time tracing his fingers slowly down to your inner forearm. The place he chose was almost the same as Heeseung's but on the opposite arm.

He licked his lips before placing his mouth on you. His bite was soft, as he sucked tenderly on your wound, pushing the back of your arm into him. The atmosphere was so hot you were actually sweating. Everytime his bangs brushed against your skin it sent shivers throughout your whole body.

You didn't want to admit it but you liked this a lot. It's not like you were into pain but the attention was intoxicating. A man you've loved for years was focused on you and only you.

You got lost in thought watching him. By the time you came back, he was finished already. He pushed his hair back with his hand. You just stared, biting your bottom lip hard. He was so damn sexy it physically pained you.

He laughed a little, "Was it that good? The look on your face would say so." Again you nodded your head, honestly you would say yes to anything right now.

"You know, I could really make this worth your while." He started, putting a hand on your thigh. Fuck fuck fuck. "I really wasn't joking when I said I had experi-" His words were cut off by the door flying open. You both turned in shock at a huffing Ni-ki.

"I- knew- you-" Ni-ki barely managed to get out before taking a deep breath. "I knew you were going to try something. I made it just in time, I see." He continued shaking his head.

"Fuck, I should have locked the door." Jake mumbled under his breath. You heard it but Ni-ki definitely didn't. He ran into the room, snatching your hand and pulling you out into the living room. All the other guys were out there watching a movie.

"You guys! Jake was trying to do bad things to her." He said, gaining some laughter.

"Yah! I didn't even do anything you little shit." Jake yelled, running out behind you. Ni-ki took off, Jake following behind him. "Riki when I catch you!" He shouted in the distance.

"Those two. It's a never ending saga." Jungwon sighed.

"Our giant maknae is still so innocent. It's too cute." Sunoo cooed.

"I for one am glad Ni-ki stepped in. Jake can't win this, even with his cheap tricks. Now I'm for sure winning." The oldest stated.

"What do you even know?" Sunghoon piped up. He hadn't spoken to you much since the last time, when you boldly asked to pin him down. It was a moment of weakness.

Your face turned red remembering what happened, Sunoo was the only one to notice.

"Wait? Did something happen between you guys? Spill the tea, I need to know." He said looking over to you.

"Hey, shut up. Nothing happened.." Sunghoon trailed off. His face, now just as red as yours.

"Omg something totally happened! I'll find out eventually, I always do." Sunoo shrieked excitedly.

"This guy couldn't have done something before me. He can barely talk to women let alone do anything?" Heeseung said in disbelief.

Just then the two boys came back into the living room, still breathing heavily.

"Ok we called a truce. Nobody is allowed to try anything, at least not for today." Jake managed to get out.

"Apparently Sunghoon already broke that." The second oldest decided to speak up.