♡ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆-𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒚𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 IV ♡

Začať od začiatku

"Ya know!" Grim suddenly exclaims. "We do still have some time to kill before class starts. And I am kinda curious about the other dorms." [M/n] tilts his head, curious where this was going.

"Hm?"

"Guess I'll go along and scope out the place while you make with the grovelling." Grim jumps off the statue and pads over to [M/n] before jumping up onto the Avains shoulder.

Ace grumbles something incoherent, and Deuce nudges him.

"I think this would be a great opportunity for Ace to apologise to Mr. Rosehearts." [M/n] suggested, smiling slightly. "And I'd like to meet him personally." The Avain nods.

Hall of Mirrors

[M/n] looked around, observing the many mirrors in the hall. They all had their individual closet/room(?) and distinct decorations.

"[M/nnnnn] Come onnnn!" Grim whines, pulling on the Avains trousers. [M/n] snaps out his thoughts, blinks, and then sighs.

"Mhm~" [M/n] hums and strolls over to the Heartslabyul Mirror, where the trio were waiting on the [h/c]nette.

Deuce shrugs and goes through the mirror first, the glass(?) accepting him and letting him pass into the pocket dimension that holds the Heartslabyul Dorm.

"You wanna go first?" Ace asks [M/n], who shakes his head.

"I'll go last." Ace nods at the Avains words and walks through the mirror.

...

"[M/n]?" Grim tilts his head up at [M/n] and blinks.

"You go too." [M/n] says with lowered tone as he stares at the cards decorating the frame of the mirror.

Grim frowns and shuffles into the mirror and through to the pocket dimension, and to be with the duo waiting on the other side, arguing with each other because Ace fell onto Deuce.

...

[M/n] reaches out and traces the steel cards and roses on the frame of the mirror, looking at the mushroom like organisms on the floor, lining the walls, leading up to the mirror.

The Avain takes a deep breath and turns around, starting a sprint towards the school, his destination? The Mirror Chamber.

He wants to know why he was chosen to be here and not someone more talented. (As if that person existed.)

[M/n] pushes open the double doors of the Mirror Hall and sprints towards the school, making sure to swerve past some lingering Diasomnia students. The Avain sees the grey haired student whom he had woken up on the first day of school amongst the number.

...

...

Mirror Chamber

The Avain slams open the double doors(again) and takes off the ground, using his wings to help him jump up onto the stage. He skids to a halt, almost crashing into the large mirror due to his haste.

[M/n] pants gently, his tail wrapping around his waist and bag protectively. He was heartbroken once because of the mask in the mirrors words, this time he'll be more prepared.

"Slave in the Magic Mirror, are you there?" The Avain asks. He purposefully used the name of a Mirror, a name that came from a fairytail from Earth.

The Mask looms in through the darkness of the mirror, looking at [M/n].

"... The free soul.. has come to see me?" The Dark Mirror utters. Its voice is far more laid back and nonchalant than it was on that night, just two days ago.

"And.. it used a title of mine that hasn't been uttered in over a millennium." The Avain scrunched up his nose at being referred to as 'it'.

"Yes. I demand the truth. What is my soul like, and why am I here?" [M/n] demands, an air of urge in his voice.

"... I cannot answer that, free soul." The Mask in the Dark Mirror answers, going back into the darkness of the mirror.

"Then at least tell me if I can go home." [M/n] snarls, his wings twitching behind him. If he didn't get an answer soon, he might do something drastic that more or less involves something being broken.

"..." The Mask stops its leaving.

"No. But I can bring another to you."

"..What..?"

That is... news to [M/n]. Bring someone to him? How? If the Mirror can bring someone to him, shouldn't it be able to take him back?

"Do you have anyone from [homeland] that you would like with you? To help you with your story?"

"My.. story?" [M/n] glances at the Mirror before going back to zoning out.

Someone? But who? And could he be so selfish to do so?

Someone who stood beside him and devoted themselves to whatever he needed. And someone he could rely on.

...

There already was someone like that.

Yuu.

A shape-shifter that stood beside him during the war. His right hand man. The person who saved his ass many, many times.

The person who fought against the allegations of him being a lab-made monster.

And the only person who noticed and missed him when he disappeared from society.

"Yuu. Yuuken Enma. Or any other name they go by nowadays." [M/n] murmurs, looking down at his feet.

"Enma Yuuken! Come forth and join this story that takes place in a Twisted Wonderland!"

| | |

Yuu is coming to town, baby!

I have some motivation finally~

I might redo some of my older chapters because I'm re reading my story from the start, and it's.... a wonder you guys even continued reading my book 😭😭

ALSO!!!! Big Important News from the Author!! I'm having my top surgery at around 15th of December so I'll try update as much as I can before that time because I might be unmotivated as fuck, getting used to the loss of weight or gain of weight~ You decide~

I'll still keep my online name as it is because it makes me feel safer if I kept a certain anonymous feel about my irl identity.

And for safety reasons, I won't be revealing my current 'gender' or the gender I'm transitioning to. If you have any questions or are struggling with your own gender, feel free to ask!

Hope you understand~ 🫶🫶🫶😊😊