•° Pʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ 4 °• MORE CLEANING??

The picture is [M] appearing at Crowley's door after this chapter.

~[M] pov~

It wasn't long before the ghosts started to look tired and worn out but I mean so was Grim.

"Myaaah!" Grim yelled, throwing fire at all the ghosts at the same time, surprising even me.
"Hwaaahh! We got to get out of here! Before we disappear for good!" The ghosts said before disappearing one by one.

"H-huh? Did we... win?" Grim said looking up at me. I show Grim a small smile to show that I'm proud of him.

"That was amazing Grim, I'm extremely grateful for your help," I say, bending down and petting him behind his ears gently, Grim leaned into my touch, just like earlier.

I pull back, standing up.
"Aw, geez. I was scared outa my- I mean they didn't faze me one bit!" Grim says, putting his hands? Paws? On his waist with a shit-eating grin. I chuckle slightly at Grim's antics. "Just a walk in the park for a mage of my caliber! Whaddaya say now, ghosties? That's right!"

I turn around hearing footsteps in the hallway, just to see Crowley walking towards me with a bag in hand.

"Good evening, in another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner." Crowley says smiling to himself, before he stops in his tracks, spotting Grim beside me. "Wait, that's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What is it doing here!?" Crowley exclaims, looking at me, surprised.
"Takin' care of yer ghost problem, that's what. Your welcome, by the way." Grim says crossing his arms.

"What is the meaning of this [fake name]!" Oh, right he still thinks that my name...

"Before I explain, I have something to say. [Fake name] isn't my real name, it's [M]" I say just casually throwing that out there.

"Not only did you lie to me you also are harboring a creature who caused mayhem!?" Crowley said putting his head into his hands.
"I'm sorry, I had to, I mean wouldn't you after waking up in a foreign world?" Crowley sighed and nodded his head.

"It's fine. You are forgiven because I am so gracious." He says, back to his normal self I guess.

I explain the situation on how Grim got in to how we managed to fend of the ghosts.
"But you know, on that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem. Ah, yes.. that's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students. And your saying that you two joined forces to drive them away?" Crowley said, also couldn't you have said something sooner?? Aren't you meant to be responsible or something??

" 'Joined forces' ain't exactly how I'd describe it. More like I drove 'em away, and the human watched. And I only did it 'cause I wanted some tuna." Grim said pointing at me, who had two cans of tuna in my hand.

"Hey.... wait a minute! I never got those cans of tuna ya promised!" I quickly open one can and set it down infront of Grim.

"Would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me?" Crowley says, making Grim glance up at him and giving him a dirty look.

"One, no, 'cause I already wiped 'em all out. And two, no, 'cause where my second can of tuna?!" I tiredly look at Grim. How do you finish a can in under like 10 seconds? still I open the second can and place it infront of Grim.

"I will play the part of the ghosts. And if you want more tuna you can get it when you defeat me. Oh, what generosity, Crowley" Crowley says smiling to himself again.

Crowley then pulled out a small bottle with some sort of potion inside of it. "Now to chug this transmutation potion!" Announced Crowley before putting all of the potion down his throat. I look at him oddly when nothing happens, suddenly Crowley transformed into a ghost surprising me slightly.