Chapter Twenty Two

As the three spend time together, Claude watches from a distance with a disatisfied look on his face. No amount of joy when he looks at his son can quickly change his mood when seeing or facing other people. Claude then slowly approached the three as they talked, laughed, and spent time together "Izuku, may I speak to you for a moment?" Izuku flinched a little since he was facing the other way. "I- uh y-yes of course your Majesty" He said as he looked at both Lucas and Ejekiel signalling them to ride the situation to not get any suspicion from the "amnesia" act of Izuku.

"Good, meet me at my office once you... Three... Are done" Claude then starts to walk back inside and spots Athanasia. "Athanasia, is there something going on with your brother? I know he doesn't remember me but... Why does he act so differently than before? As if he knows me already but doesn't talk to me like we normally would?" Athanasia starts to sweat a bit "W-well, maybe he is slowly gaining his memories back?" She answered "I hope you're right on that..." Claude then goes straight to his office and starts to wait for his son. Athy then sees Izuku enter and she motions him to come to her. "So~ how is the Date with those two?~" wiggling her eyebrows as she teases her brother "Athhhy, stop~ but it was fun non-the-less... Anyway I should get going to see dad... He seems unsettled in something so i better get going" she nods and Izuku starts his way to his Father's office, as he reaches the door he prepares himself on what his Dad will say and gulped nervously "Y-your Majesty? May I enter?" He said as he knocked and he heard a reply of approval "Yes you may, Izuku"

"S-so Y-your Majesty, what is it you wanted to tell me?" He asks nervously "Hmmm... Let's see"
Claude took out papers regarding his son's activities this past few days or weeks "It seems like those two suitors of yours seem determined to be your boyfriend... If you were to choose... Who will you pick" Claude asked curiously and a bit irritated "W-well... I-if I can't d-decide, I'll accept them both..."Izu answered "WHAT!?" claude exclaimed surprised by his answer *sigh* "What is it even that you find on them Handsome? Gentle? Playful? maybe Charming?

*sigh* never mind... I can't really control what you feel. But do keep in mind that you should make them earn it fairly" Izuku then nods as he waits for other things his Dad might add or say.

"Izuku..."
"Yes?"
"Does your memory start to come back slowly?"
"Yes, but not all the important ones as of now, Your Majesty..."
"i see... Then try to completely recover for the meantime... You may go" and with that Izuku excused himself as he calmed himself down because of the nervewracking experience he encountered with his Dad with those sudden questions

•HUGE TIMESKIP•

Weeks have passed and now Claude discovers that his son was already healthy without the amnesia. Izuku told his Dad all the things his uncle is planning to the kingdom and especially to Claude if he ever got his position back as the emperor of Obelia. "I-I see... Thta bastart is still not dead and wont rest huh?... I guess i'll have to wait for him to show himself..." Claude said, still haveling conflicted thoughts written all over himself.