Chapter Fourteen

•Izuku's POV•

'What does this man mean that I'm his SON!? I just met Dad last night and who even is this man standing in front of me?!' I glared at him as he shed a tear running down his face. I then decided not to talk anymore and just teleported out of there. I got out of the room and I stumbled beside the tree since my body is still too weak to move. I then sense familiar weak mana, It was Dad(Anastasius) he was leaning on the pillar. He was wearing a white long sleeve with a vest.

 He was wearing a white long sleeve with a vest

He walks toward me and helps me up. And led me to a table with chairs. I support my head with my hands after I sit down, resting my head while Dad is sitting next to me supporting me if I fall. I waited for a minute before I stood up and look at Dad. "What took you to do long, Izu?" He asks "Well, a man entered my room claiming that He's my father. It's irritating because seeing him makes my head hurt" I said while looking at Dad. "It is a pain huh?" He said and I nodded. "Why does he even claim me as His? I don't even remember meeting him or bumping into him" Anastasious slightly smirk outside but on the inside, he is smirking widely and making scenarios of the possible outcomes that it can cause.

•Claude's POV•

As Izuku teleports away I went to his bed and sat there. 'What happen to him when he was found passed out?' I wonder and thought of possible things. He was not found bleeding on the head, he was not found with any scratch, not even a trace of bruises. How come he forgot who I am? He was not even injured in any way I can think of. Did any internal damage do something? Or maybe just a short-time memory loss? 'Yep that's right it's just a short-time memory loss, nothing more nothing less' I said to myself and made myself assured. Dia and Athy don't know it yet but I fear that once they receive the news they will panic and make Izuku remember it. It will be bad for his head if they do that. I'll just have to keep quiet until the time is ready. I'm still not ready to tell them and see their breakdown

•Anastasius' POV•

I never would've thought that would work. I'm still surprised that this kid easily trusted me. Well, I did change his memories from Claude to me. It was a ridiculous plan but It worked better than I anticipated. I went to his side and acted as if I care about this kid. No, not even the slightest bit he will however be a key to achieve on getting the throne back. It's just like that, get the throne and dump him to his family. I could care less about their feelings right now but my goal is more important than theirs. 'You say that he is just a pawn to your goal and yet why do I feel that there Is still care about him' I heard Aethernitas say. I lowly growled to not alert the kid. 'Whatever, it's not like he'll be useful after I took back the crown. He'll just die because of the black magic that was put into him. I added slow magic that will weaken him to the point where he is just so weak that he can't handle the magic and die' it's not gonna be my fault if he does from black magic unless he survives it on his own.

°FLASHBACK°

•Lucas'POV•

As I was with Athy since Izuku was still training. It's taking so long and it makes me tap my fingers on the table where the cookies are on. Then a maid barge in saying "Your Highness, the prince was found unconscious on the training ground!" My headshot was where the maid was in. I teleported to the training ground to see a bunch of maids and knights surrounding him. He was passed out but no signs of injuries. When I got closer I felt a very familiar mana that only one person/spirit has. It made me mad, why do I feel his mana on Izu? Did Izu get in contact with him in Any way? From what I know Izuku never trusts anyone skeptical and suddenly shows up.

I teleported again but this time I went to Athy and see her rushing out of the palace. I followed her and when we reach the door where Izuku was brought, we waited for a few minutes and the physicians went outside and greeted us and take their leave. Athy and I went inside to see a peaceful sleeping Izuku. He is so beautiful even without trying. I was so memorized that I almost forgot about his situation. As I went up close I now feel the strong black magic inside him. His face was so peaceful that no one would suspect that he has black magic inside him. Even I can't completely remove the black magic inside him without the help of the tree. I sighed "I guess I need to start moving" I said and Athanasia turned her head towards me curious about what I meant. It means that I need something that will help him in his situation right now. She nodded and sat next to his sleeping form and brush her hand on his silky hair

While the family is having a breakdown others also felt like something went missing. "Cheerful" is the atmosphere that is missing. Since Izuku lights up the mood of everyone around they feel light because of how the prince treats them and how he everyone feels like there are no problems present when he is around. And now that the prince went unconscious they suddenly feel like the old boring palace that it once was when he was not found yet.

A/N: Sorry about not posting for 4 days haha. I'm on a small vacation to my cousin's house right now🤣😂 I'll be free for 2 weeks and the 4 days are already used I do still hope U guys still like the story BTW Happy reading😁