Chapter Six

After dinner, the family was having a wonderful time with each other. Izuku got to know more about the Empire and his Family, Claude said that after 5 days he will have a teacher for etiquette. Izu agreed, and a few moments later they went on their separate ways for Claude who continued his paper works, Diana read books to pass the time before going to bed, and Athy who accompanied Izuku around the castle. Izuku felt his heart melt because they are doing their very best to make him at home. Athy kept Izuku by her side while walking around outside looking at the stars. "Hey, Athy?" "Yes, Izu?" She replied, "How is it being pampered when you were little?" "Well, I enjoyed it but sometimes it is too much for one child to get it all you know" she replied while giggling. "Must be nice" he sigh and looked away "What do you mean "must be nice?!" We are the same-" she said but stopped when she looked at him. "Hey, what do you mean when you said that?" "Oh..well..um... It's just that I never experienced it when I was away from here" she understood and hugged me tightly "Don't worry Izu, this time you will feel all the love you have missed all these years while you are gone" she said and he hugged back while enjoying the breeze and quietness around. Athy notices Lucas watching them in the dark. 'Maybe to get to know Izu?' She thought

°Few Moments Later°

Athy and Izu went to the Emerald palace to now get some sleep. Izuku brought out his pajama before going to bed. Same as Athy, they are in separate bedrooms to get some privacy.

•TIME SKIP•

Athanasia's POV

It is now morning, birds singing maids walking outside the room ready to prepare both of us. I got ready to take a quick warm bath and Izuku did the same. A few moments later I see Izuku done on his attire. Looking so good I never imagined that my little bro will outdo me on this kind of stuff?

 Looking so good I never imagined that my little bro will outdo me on this kind of stuff?

(Imagine him wearing this😁)

A few moments later I also finished after the maids finally decided to pick the "beautiful" ones

It took longer than expected since only a few accessories were attached to me.

"Prince, Princess, His Majesty is now waiting for you at his office," a maid said. We nodded and dismissed her.

"So, do you still find it hard to be a prince" "me being a prince?" "Yes" I replied chuckling "Well I do find it hard, but I'm adapting to it at a good pace so yeah no pressure" she replied while smiling. 'I need glasses from this brightness' I thought while covering my face. We eventually reached Papa's office and knocked before entering. If anyone dared to enter here without his permission they will be dead for sure. Of course to avoid that accident we knocked for safety measures hehe.

"Oh Athy, Izu I want to say something first to you Izu" Papa said. "Your Siter has a playmate same as her age and I want you to always be nice to him ok?"
(14 years old) "Of course dad hehe" he smiled and giggled, it melted my heart seeing him act this way. 'Sigh, I guess this is what I missed all these years when he's was gone'. "-is.-thy. Athy!" Izu called be courting my thoughts. "Wai- What?" I asked confused. "Athy, we were calling you, you know what were you thinking anyway?" He answered "It's nothing don't worry" I answered but his face says 'are you sure'.

•Izuku's POV•

After a few minutes of talking to dad we w, ent back to the emerald palace and went straight to Athy's room to see a boy with long black hair with ruby eyes. 'Huh? Who is he?' I asked myself. "Izu this is Lucas, he is my playmate since I was a kid... well starting today he will be your company too" Athy introduced and explained who he is. "Nice to meet you, Lucas!" I smiled widely and his widened from my action. After a few seconds, he composed himself and greeted back "Nice to meet you too your Highness" he bowed and shake my hand. While this is happening Athy is just watching us interact with each other smiling. "By the way Athy?" I said turning my head to her"Yeah?" She replied, "Do you guys normally do this?" "Yeah, every day that's why we talk to each other casually" I made an 'O' as a response of understanding.

While I and Athanasia are talking to each other I noticed in the corner of my eye that Lucas is looking at me intensely. I never bothered to look at him because I can see that he is just curious it was our first meeting after all.

•Lucas' POV•(Flashback)

The Princess and I are outside the palace walking and soon enough I heard the emperor talking and Athanasia hid in a bush to try and listen. A few seconds later I talked and got scolded at the end. I git the blame for distracting her. 'Geez what up with her today'

°Fast Forward°
The night came and The princess went back inside the palace to eat dinner I stayed and watched as she walk to the table to eat. She stopped for a moment and looked at a certain object. I followed her eyes and I saw an extra plate on the table. A few seconds later I saw the door open and a boy walked in greeting them. I can't hear them but they responded, Athy hugged that person tightly and after some time they started eating. I observed the boy 'Hmm... another golden-haired and jeweled eyes. Interesting'. After their dinner, Athy and the boy walked outside to see the stars. Observing them from the shadows Their interactions are fairly simple yet their emotions and faces say a lot. Athanasia noticed me but didn't say anything.

A/N: New chapter = New brain cells cooked🤣😂 my mind became empty after this one