•《chapter XX》•

Start from the beginning

"Maybe they're purposely ignoring it. Or even behind it." Edward accuses, " When we were in Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants Alice and me to join him. But he knows we'd never choose him as long as our family is alive."

"Well an army would solve that for him." Jasper says , his voice a little deeper as he thought of what could happen to his family and mates.

"We can't wait two weeks for graduation; you need to change me now." Bella said urgently.

"You'd be a liability as a newborn. Unable to control your instincts. An easy target." The southern vampire explained to her.

"There's also your father to consider. And your mother. How terrible would it be for them if you suddenly disappeared?" Carlisle told her softly.

"What about me?" Arianna spoke, everyone looked at her, confused on what she meant. "The Volturi don't know about me. And if they come here and find out I know about you guys what's gonna happen?"

"We will never let anything bad happen to you Ari," Alice told her. The others then nod in agreement.

"But... we are gonna kick someone's ass, right?"

"Emmett!"

°•°•°•°•°

The following evening Arianna sat at the Cullens house, she and Esme sat at the small table in the living room playing a game of chess. Well it was more like Esme trying to teach her how to play and letting her win. Alice, Jasper, Rose and Emmett had all gone out to hunt. Leaving Carlisle, Esme and Arianna alone, as Edward had left a little bit ago. The mind reader had gone to wait at Bella's house for her to get home from the Reservation.

Arianna had refused to go since the whole incident with Billy Black and had no intention of going back. Though she would miss the pack she knew they held prejudice toward the Cullens and they didn't understand her situation with them. A little while later Arianna jumped up when she heard the front door slam open. In came an angry Edward and Bella who was cradling her wrist while wincing.

"Bella! What happened!" Arianna asked, startled.

"Go into the kitchen, I will go grab my bag." Carlisle said and then sped off.

Edward wordlessly guided Bella into the kitchen and then picked her up and set her onto the counter. Arianna quickly followed them into the kitchen and watched as Carlisle came back and examined her wrist. He then starts working as Rosalie walks in with a newspaper in hand.

"It's just a small fracture." The doctor mumbled, finishing up wrapping it. "You're all set, Bella."

Arianna stood there biting her thumb nail, it was one of her anxious habits. She had stayed silent as Carlisle worked but her worry for her mate and best friend continued to grow. She then watched as Emmett and Jasper came in, they both examined the scene in wonder.

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again Bella?" Emmett jokes, Arianna rolls her eyes.

"I've been waiting for someone to tell me what was going on."

"Punched a werewolf in the face." The clumsy girl told them.

"Badass." Emmett chuckled. "You're gonna be one tough little newborn."