30. The hot news

Ahana's POV

It was dot 7,  when the bell of my apartment rang. I was almost ready. I hurriedly went to open the door. Well the dress I was wearing right now was the one Abhi gifted me. I topped it with a cropped denim jacket. Cause its mid November but not that cold...but the sleeves are spaghetti..so...

I opened the door and welcomed with the sight of my dearest hubby.

"Just a minute and I'll be here." I said and literally ran inside without a proper glance of his appearance.

After a minute, I came wearing my sandals and then I noticed he was wearing the shirt of the exact same colour

After a minute, I came wearing my sandals and then I noticed he was wearing the shirt of the exact same colour. I blushed. This man and his obsession over twinning.

"How am I looking? Is it ok to go on a date with 'the most eligible billionaire bachelor of India'?"

"You're looking beautiful " he said

"You too"

"What beautiful?" He asked and chuckled

"I mean you're looking handsome also"

"But you're looking mine" he said and guess what....I was again red! Huff! This man somehow manages to make me red now and then.

"Let's go darling" he extended his hand towards me and I grasped his hand tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting in his new black Mercedes Maybach, he was driving the car so smooth with holding my hand and keeping it in his thigh and sometimes on the gearshift, was such an romantic experience.

"When will we be reaching?" I asked

"Within 10 minutes baby" he said and kissed my knuckles,still focused on the road.

Within 10 minutes, we indeed were there, standing infront of The Rajput's, the hotel which was near the palace.

He guided me inside and guess what, I'm sure everyone thought us to be on a meeting here. We were taken to the rooftop by the manager.

The manager's face was gleaming with nervousness, obviously because of the sudden appearance of his boss.

The rooftop was fully empty. I guess he booked...no he didn't need to book even.

He held my hand and took me to the only table that was placed there. The rooftop was beautifully decorated.

When the food was served, I gasped.

"No way, you thought this" I said still in kinda shock

"Yes way, I thought this" he said and chuckled on my reaction

"Thank you so much for this, I was really missing this" I said and he again kissed my knuckles

"Anything for my Jaan"

Well, the reason for my gasping is Bengali Cuisine. Hell yes, I am really crazy about this perticular cuisine. And he arranged all sorts of my favourites.