11. Ms.Malhotra to Mrs.Rajput

Abhimanyu POV

Finally, it's the day. The day when the Most Eligible Billionaire Bachelor of India won't be bachelor anymore. I don't know why but I'm feeling excited and also nervous. Why nervous? I myself don't have the answer.

To be very honest, I'm liking everything. I thought I would feel irritated and agitated with all these things but I guess I was wrong about myself.

The smile that is spread all over the faces of my loved ones, is making me satisfied.

Right now, I'm getting ready at the room that was given to me. Abhir is here, helping me. We are having a registry marriage, ring exchange and a Pooja, that's it. All is planned according to Ahana's wish. Ekansh uncle, I mean my soon to be father-in-law is not doing that great. He's just trying to feel the vibe seating on a wheelchair. Doctors are really trying but.....

"Bhai, you're looking so handsome" Abhir said. I looked into the mirror.

 I looked into the mirror

I hummed.

"Hmm? Just a hmm Bhai? Seriously, only you can do this. Ok now let's go downstairs." We went downstairs.

The marriage register was already here, and the arrangement for pooja was also going side by side.

Suddenly,.....
"Tu yaha kya kar Raha hai?" I snapped my head and again got another shock.
(What are you doing here?)

Hemant, Misha, Shraddha and Yash was standing there, shocked ..... probably after seeing me here.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"It's Ahana's wedding today. It was sudden, but she invited Misha and Shraddha. So I had to come along with Misha." Hemant said.

"And you Yash? Who gave all of you holidays together?" I snapped at them.

"It's Sunday sir." Oh, I forget, so I nodded.

"And alike Hemant sir, I also came with Shraddha " he reasoned.

"Why with Shraddha?"

"Cause they are Married " Hemant said.

"When did you guys marry? And why the hell ain't I informed?" I asked with my boss-like tone.

"Cause you're a complete dumbass and so they didn't dare to tell you and also they didn't get chance for your 'oh so lovely ' girlfriend Ishita" Misha scolded me, pregnancy hormones at peak, I see.

"Oh sab chor, par tu yeh baata ki tu yaha par kya kar Raha hai?. Ahana Teri utni close to hai nhi ki oh apni sudden shaadi mein tujhe bulayega" Now Hemant asked raising his eyebrow.
(Leave all that, you tell what are you doing here? Ahana isn't that close to you that she will invite you in her sudden wedding)

"Bhai is here because it's his wedding." Abhir said, coming from their behind, standing with a glass of coke and a smirk on his face, dropping the ultimate shock bomb.