Chapter 6

!!DONT FORGET TO VOTE :D

"There you are!!"

Felix found himself running excitedly in Jisung's direction.

"Finally..!" Jisung said tiredly, wrapping his arms around Felix and embracing them in a warm hug. But Hyunjin and Minho couldn't relate. They knew eachother well enough that they hugged quite often, but hugging in public was different, they could never.

"Alrighty, how about we get moving!" Felix exclaimed, already taking a lead.

"Do you even know where we're going..?" Minho asked sarcastically, but put on a fake smile quickly after, knowing papparazi would be there soon.

"Nope!"

Felix turned around to join the others.

"Alright well... I don't know I should just stop talking..." Hyunjin began, making the party giggle.

"Our limousine should be her-"

"OUR LIMOUSINE??" Felix gasped, not knowing they were getting picked up in such a big vechicle compared to others. "What do you mean 'OUR LIMOUSINE', Have you never taken a limo before?" Hyunjin asked, surprised at Felix's reaction considering he was such a popular artist's bodygaurd. In which Felix simply yet very not simply replied with, "NAUR?!?!" Jisung interupted the convo, "Like I was saying... our limo, will be here in,"

He paused and checked something on his phone.

"7 minutes!"

Jisung put on a good-for-nothing smile that made Minho's heart flutter, minho smacked himself across the face, You hate Jisung... But then he began to laugh, realizing he smacked himself infront of crowds of people.

"You good over there?" Felix questioned, giggling a bit himself.

"Oh yeah don't worry, he does that all the time." Hyunjn jumped in to answer before Minho could.

Jisung tapped his foot on the ground repeatedly until he got a notification.

'Your escort has arrived'

"Guys, the limo is here let's go!" Jisung waved them along as he came to a crowd of screaming fans. But Felix and Hyunjin did their job well and made sure no body touched the two.

"Wow..."

Jisung hunched over for a moment when he made his way outside the airport, his breathing heavy from marching through that huge crowd. "I don't think I've ever had a papparazi that large before.." Jisung with his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"That was two fandoms there too though, that's probably why.." Hyunjin added. There was a honk outside from a large, black van like car with heavily tinted windows. "Well, what are we waiting for, Let's gaur!" Felix exclaimed, waiting for the others to catch up this time. Han giggled as he followed him close behind.

Shivers found their way into Jisung as Minho wrapped his arm around Jisung's tiny waist, pulling him closer slightly. But Minho seemed completely unfazed by his action. He looked up at Minho with soft eyes, he's so handsome....bro what you sound like a kindergartener

Jisung looked away and quickly at the floor even though nothing about the shiny airport floor caught his interest. He was only staring at the ground because he was so damn flustered by Minho it was obvious...

Hyunjin held the door for everyone as they walked outside to their cab, whilst stepping in they party was flabberghasted by the interior of the car. They were met with white, leather couches and a shiny violet floor. There were pink LED's all around with hints of white ones here and there, stiff fairy lights attached firmly to the ceiling, bright, white lights shone down on the couches. Two TV's attached into the wall with a radio controll hidden in the roof. But the part that really amazed them all was the full on drink cooler stocked with no ordinary drinks, but only wine and liqour, which Jisung was not very fond of.