Chapter 4

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

"Hm..."

Jisung stretched his arms out as he woke up, it was a habit of his.

He ended up hitting Minho in the face which resulted in him waking up early.

"Why'd you have to wake me up early..." Minho complained, yawning before he looked over and realized it was Jisung that had woke him up, not Hyunjin today.

"Oh my god I'm sorry I though you were Hyunjin." Minho laughed, sitting hunch over, his fluffy hair bouncing at every movement.

"Is your hair healthy?"

Jisung asked randomly out of curiosity.

"Why do you ask..?" Minho slightly smirked as if he was thinking about something...

"Just curious,"

"Well... I dye it once or twice every comeback if that answers your question." Minho replied, rubbing his eyes.

Jisung nodded before responding. "Same for me, but somehow my hair is still here..." Jisung pointed to the top of his head while Minho giggled slightly,

He looks cute

Minho shook his head... you hate him, don't think of him like that...

"So... should we think if nicknames..?"

Minho suggested, the idea sounding fun to him.

"Sure," Jisung replied, waiting for Minho to go first.

"Alright..." Minhos eyes stayed on the ceiling, deep in thinking, "How about... Hannie..?"

Jisung shook his head

"Jisungie..?"

Jisung shook his head

"Baby..?"

"Hell no!" Jisung exclaimed, covering his face with his palms afraid he would turn red out of embarrassment, although he wasn't really embarrassed, more like... flustered...

"Alright then.. oh!" Minhos eyes lit up as he thought of the perfect nickname for the younger.

Jisung tilted his head in question.

"Princess..."

"Uhm... no." Jisung laughed, assuming Minho was joking, but he was completely serious.

"Yes."

"Be fucking for real." Jisung's words made Minho sigh in disappointment, "alright thennn, how about Ji?" Jisung shrugged, "Okay, better than Princess.."

"Well I actually liked it but okay then.." Minho said under his breath. Jisung suddenly felt bad at his attitude twords the older, "sorry, I've been a bit mean since we met up and it's not right, but that still doesn't mean I'll let you call me Princess."

"It's okay, so anyway, we still have like a whole 16 hours before our flight ends.

Jisung hummed

"So... what did you want to do? We should probably get to know eachother more." Minho questioned the latter.

"Make out." Jisung joked.

Minho tilted his forward giving him a 'yeah fucking right' look on his face.

"It was a joke," Jisung chimed. "No shit," Minho smirked, looking up at Jisung.

"What..?" Jisung questioned the older, curious why he was looking at him like that.