Chapter 1

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

*yawn*

Minho brought his arms up, stretching his sore arms after practicing his dancing for hours last night.

Minho sighed, reaching for his phone to check the time. He had a good sleep the previous night in the fluffy, cool blanket of his hotel bed, he was traveling a lot lately because he was currently on world tour.

Once he reached his phone, he turned on the lamp in the corner, setting a mood with the warm lighting.

*8:00*

He hummed, he didn't think there would never be a day where he would wake up earlier than 10 all by himself.

"I should probably get up now.." He said to himself, lifting the comfy blanket off of his body. He headed over to the door which led to a quite large bathroom.

He opened the large wooden door, his feet hitting cold tile beneath him. An expensive assortment of self care products waiting for him.

He grasped a tube of toothpaste and a black toothbrush in the other hand, brushing his teeth until they were shiny and perfect which was expected from his fans.

He loved his fans, he would admit it, but they had such high expectations for him and he had to spend hours a day making sure his looks were always on point.

After styling his color damaged hair, throwing clothes over his well built body, and brushing his glossy, perfectly white teeth, he headed out of his room to his waiting cab.

He loved having everything he needed at all times, but sometimes it made him feel unresponsible not having to do much for himself.

"Good morning Minho!" The man opened the door to the car before getting into the drivers seat. He was dressed in a well fitted black suit, a black cap hiding the top of his head, his neck long blonde hair streaming down from inside the hat.

"Good morning Hyunjin."

Minho responded.

"How was your sleep last night, I've heard many good reviews about the beds here."

"Tell me about, I didn't want to get up." Minho said, Hyunjin laughing a bit in response.

Minho had to admit, he didn't have a very lively personality outside of his fans, his fans knew him as the perfect, entergetic Minho, but he was quite the opposite off screen.

"Change of plans," Hyunjin announced suddenly, catching Minhos attention.

"Your boss wants to see you, I guess we're headed over to JYP now..." Hyunjin informed, merging into the other lane.

Minho sighed, every time his boss needed him it was it was 'you need to be better at this, work harder on that.' He hated it, he never got any words of encouragement.

Maybe that's why he has such little personality...

<3

"Jisung! It's time to go, your boss wants to see you!"

What now...

Jisung thought to himself, rubbing his eyes.

His assistant, Lee Felix had gently awoken him, reminding him that his boss wanted to see him today.

Jisung couldn't help but smile thinking about him, he was always so nice and he was glad he had such a good friendship with his personal assistant.

"Here, I have one of your new suits paired with basic business shoes, I'll do your hair and makeup if you would like." Felix stated.