• when you get a chill down your spine while on call with him, it's because you're now aware of him watching you (but you don't know it's him).

• Lou is the only good guy.
- I believe he's also not an original character???

• Jared broke your window lock.

• you see Jared in the crowd outside while reading the letter he sent you (without your knowledge).
- he was the man wearing the aheago hoodie.

CHAPTER FOUR

• the "friend" Wilbur is holding and soon after shoves inside his flat when he hears you, is Evan (which is later found out to be your neighbor that disappeared).

• your Auntie is just a big fat liar that guilt trips you :/ she did what she thought was best for you ig 😔

CHAPTER FIVE

• Jared always goes silent or gets annoyed when you mention the stalking, and makes sure to tell you you're "overreacting".

- just have to say WHY DID I WRITE THIS LIKE THIS "I walk into the elevator, Wilbur lifts his gaze from the floor and looks at me. "Hi, Y/N!" He bends his fingers and cracks his knuckles, craning his neck to make eye contact with me as I kept my head low." EW 😭 WHY DID I DESCRIBE IT LIKE THIS.

• when Wilbur brings you to the hospital its the first time he hears about your phobia.

• Wilbur knows the nickname he calls you is a sensitive topic - I haven't really decided why he uses it even though you ask him not to but yeah ig 🤷‍♀️

• Wilbur brings up your mother, when you ask him to repeat he acts as if he never said it.
- he's basically taunting you.

CHAPTER SIX

• Tommy, no matter how wrong Wilbur is in the situation, will never think of him as the bad guy.

• the blue bug (a car) is Lou's.

• Jared was also at the pub and he was the one that drugged your drink.
- you told him everything about the date before it happened.

"Of course I've always been way too scared to get near her so I've just watched her from afar and saw her in through window once." This is literally the biggest hint that Wilbur is not the one who broke your window, because he was always to scared to go near you.

"I let her go and stand on my tippytoes (just barely being able to reach), pushing the window open." Also another sign that Wilbur didn't try to break in through the window in the first chapter.

"Her dog starts barking, reason why I'm not really a fan of dogs but I'd never kill an animal." Wilbur mentions that he'd never kill an animal/hurt one (important for later chapter/scrapped chapter).
- I was originally gonna have a chapter where Teddy is murdered but didn't do that cause it'd be to sad :(

• Teddy only attacks people she thinks are harmful to you.

"Y/N was smart to get the dog if someone was trying to break into her house." Another sign that Wilbur is unaware of someone trying to break into your house, showing he isn't the "bad" stalker.

CHAPTER SEVEN

• this chapter is the start of you beginning to choose Wilbur over Jared for example, you reply to Wilbur's message and tell yourself that you'll reply to Jared's "if you remembers".

• the reason Wilbur doesn't reply to your last message immediately and waits six minutes is because he was giggling and blushing like a girl 🙄

• he grabs your wrist tightly because he's unaware of what's right and wrong/didn't want you to put the record back. (only early in the story does he not know what's right/wrong, he quickly learns how to act around you).
- he's still a jerk for grabbing you tho 🤭