twelve . the warmth

KEYS/N = sandwich nameBombòn = marshmallow(can also be a chocolatebut I'm talkingabout bombòn inMexico which ismarshmallow)

KEY
S/N = sandwich name
Bombòn = marshmallow
(can also be a chocolate
but I'm talking
about bombòn in
Mexico which is
marshmallow)

Y/N POV

          "Y'know, I'm glad I saved you off the street" Alex tilts his head to the side, taking a finger off his waterbottle so he can point at me

          "Y'know, I'm glad I saved you off the street" Alex tilts his head to the side, taking a finger off his waterbottle so he can point at me. It was Monday, officially five days after I escaped my kidnapper, Danny kindly gave me four days to take a break, he'd probably be a bad boss if he didn't. "You're funny" He compliments me.

I smile and roll my eyes at the compliment. "Thanks-- oh, this is where I work! I'll see you during my lunch break!" I point to the building with my thumb. We had both agreed to go to the café across the street from my office building during my lunch break (which I had texted him the time earlier). "Bye, Alex. See you soon!" I wave to him. He smiles back and waves, shouting a long byeeee directed towards me. As soon as I step into the building, I feel all eyes on me. I look around and see everyone staring, I wouldn't blame them.

I ignore their stares and head to the break room, that being on the fifth floor along with where meetings were held, where the janitors closet was, and where Danny's office was. There's much more but I didn't go to the floor often. I step into the elevator along with a few other people, most not caring for my presence. The fifth floor was already pressed so I didn't need to do it myself, instead I just had to wait.

The doors opened on each floor, people piled out, and soon it was just me and Elliot, he had an angry look on his face.. which yes, he had that look often, but he was muttering curses, he probably got in trouble with Danny. He glances at me and his angry look turns to confusion. "I saw you on the news! How're you here?" He asks me.

"I escaped?" I answer, shrugging. When I don't get a reply, I continue. "Yay? I guess..?" I wave my hands unenthusiastically.

"Oh don't be a keener! You were kidnapped, you idiot! Is he still out there?" He questions, I stare at him with a slightly stupid expression as I nod. "Christ! If that happened to me.. I need a mickey.." He mutters. "You alright though?"