five . the nickname

KEYN/N = nickname

KEY
N/N = nickname

Y/N POV

        "So

        "So.. yeah," I shrug. "I've got a date this Saturday" I grin, staring at Jared. He puffs out a breath and leans back in his chair, his hands in his lap.

"Come on, I could treat you so much better, Y/N" He scoffs, placing his head in one of his hands, his elbow resting on the arm of his swivel chair.

I roll my eyes. "Stop joking, this is serious" I look up to the ceiling. "Last time I had a date, the guy just didn't show, then all that creepy stalker shit started happening-- what if Lou was the stalker all along? What if he's the cause of all of this? My constant fear of being watched, my anxiety eating me away, my panic attacks when I see any man that reminds me of my fears" I bury my face in my hands, trying to control my breathing. I lift my head from my hands and see Jared staring, waiting. "Sorry, sorry.. I am overreacting-- like you always say" I nod, stopping myself from anymore rambling. "Lou is a good guy, he would never.."

"Right.." Jared mumbles. "Anyways.. have you finished the report you were supposed to write yet?" He asks me.

I stay silent for a moment as I steady my breathing. "Uh, y-yeah. I wrote it out on paper, then I need to turn it in.. get it approved, then type it out on a document. I haven't turned in the paper one yet because I was helping my Auntie the other day, I should probably turn it in now before I forget" I sigh, scooting my chair closer to my desk and grabbing the papers. "And you should get back to work-- I can't keep making excuses on why you're over here" I playfully glare at him.

Jared raises his hands to his chest. "Alright, alright" he grins. "I'll see you later, Y/N" He seems to be watching me like a hawk as he rolls his chair back to his desk, it made me the slightest bit flustered.

I push myself up from my seat, checking my desk to make sure I didn't forget any other papers before I headed over to the elevator. I press the button and wait for the doors to open as I read over my papers, making sure their in order. The elevator dings and I watch as the doors slowly open, my eyes widen slightly at the sight of Wilbur once again, this guy was everywhere.