thirty two . the aching

WILBUR POV

WILBUR POV

           I squeeze my arms around my abdomen, my eyes shut tight as I tried to ignore my whole body overheating, I wasn't sick, the guilt was just getting to me

           I squeeze my arms around my abdomen, my eyes shut tight as I tried to ignore my whole body overheating, I wasn't sick, the guilt was just getting to me. I retch, but nothing escapes my mouth, I only gag.

I cough, taking in sharp breaths and kicking my blankets off me. I hate that Y/N had to walk in on me suffering. I hadn't left the door open for her, it was open because those cops broke my door and if it closed I would be unable to unlock it.

I've been hating winter lately, though it wasn't winter it was the warmth of indoors that made me overheat while I lied in bed and suffered because of the thought of her. I hate that I can't just tell Y/N I'm a murderer, but it's hard. That's obvious.

"Hey," I glance at the woman, she looks away from her sister and looks up at me, smiling softly at my young appearance. "Hello ma'am, you seem like you know a lot about animals, can you help me get a stray kitten out of an alley?" I tilt my head to my side, my arms neatly tucked behind my body as I held my own hand.

She clicks her tongues and tilts her head back, nodding her head and standing from her seat at the bar. "Of course, sweetheart, come on Vianna" She waves at her sister, commanding her to follow. I scowl as I glare at the back of her head, the younger woman glances at me worried.

"I won't bite," I chuckle, moving my gaze over to Y/N's Aunt. "Promise" I raise my hand, showing my crossed fingers.

"So funny, I'm Selena" My obsessions mother coos, raising her hand, I tense momentarily, relaxing when she just places it on my chest. "Lead the way" She tells me. She puts to much trust in a stranger. I nod and turn, beginning to walk, I glance over my shoulder and see Vianna paying the tab before quickly rushing to her sister's side.