The meeting

Sor.a

Can't wait to see you snows ❄️

Liked 156k and others....

Click to view comments 23k

Snowlover74- is sora giving us a hint of a comeback?

Sora1fan- even her side profile is pretty I'm jealous

Layla683- i need a world tour right now when soraaa!?

Jacjac- brunette comeback?

^julia7463- I thought I was the only one who noticed

————————

Looking at my phone seeing positive comments, however it's not always like that since I debuted many people didn't like the idea of debuting a female soloist but she knows that she would get hate from it.

Walking thought the cold hallways building making my way to the elevator to head to the dance rooms, she bumped into someone's back hitting her head however kept her balance, she quickly bowed apologising "I'm sorry I wasn't looks were I was going" She avoided eye contact.

A tall female gave her a warm smile and spoke "It's fine",I  looked at her noticing she had black hair, and she looked so young ,i quickly recognised her she is a le sserafim youngest member eunchae.

The girls eyes widen and she stared at me and gasped "YOUR HYBE SOLOIST?!" She shouted making me chuckle and bow introducing my self "hello, I'm shim sora" I gave her a warm smile getting my hand out for her to shake it, she held my hand with both of her hands and jumped excitedly "it's so nice to meet you I'm hong eunchae!" She spoke loudly smiling and spoke again "I like your song ICON, especially the bridge it gave me goosebumps!!" She shook my hand excitedly.

"Thank you, I like your new song antifragile I had it stuck inside my mind for whole month"i chuckled and 
gave a bright smile, eunchae was about to speak however her phone beeped.

"Unnie I have to go, see you around!" She spoke happily running away, i looked at her and chuckled 'no wonder she got a lot of fans, she's adorable' I thought to myself ,pressing the elevator button waiting for it.

"Why is it taking so long" I mumbled to myself checking my phone, which is currently getting notifications from my post, noticing hate comments already appearing, i shrug it off and put my phone back inside my black sweatpants pocket, and finally the elevator arrives i step into it and suddenly 7 males also enter it they press the 5th floor and a brunette guy that looks familiar to a cat turns around and spoke.